Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

Feb 25, 2007
One small forward flying under the radar for sub-standard performances is Castagna. I thought today he was auditioning for a part in Houdini
If Nank is ready then he comes in too, out Soldo

Ins: Houli and Markov/Higgins
Outs: Eggy and Castagna

EDIT: Forgot Cotchin lol straight back in. Caddy didn't think much of his game but I think Ross will go out instead..

Ins: Nank, Cotchin, Houli (if Nank not ready then Markov or Higgins)
Outs: Eggy, Soldo and Castagna (if Nank doesn't come in then the outs ill say Eggy, Ross and Castagna

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Pretty easy changes this week. 3 at the very least pending Nank fitness.

In: Nank, Cotchin, Houli
Out: Soldo, Rioli, Egg

Consider dropping Castagna, Ross and Caddy as well if we have suitable replacements. If not they get lucky and stay.

Reactions: 1 user

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
One small forward flying under the radar for sub-standard performances is Castagna. I thought today he was auditioning for a part in Houdini
If Nank is ready then he comes in too, out Soldo

Ins: Houli and Markov/Higgins
Outs: Eggy and Castagna
Plus Cotchin

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Cotchin, Nank & Houli straight back in. Soldo, E-Smith & Ross out to start with. I’d also look at Collier-Dawkins for Castagna too.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Out - the bad Egg, Cantstandya
In - Houli Cotchin

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Out: Soldo, Eggs, Castagna
In: Houli, Nankervis, Cotchin

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
In: Collier-Dawkins, Cotchin and Markov.
Out: Castagna, Egglemosse-Smith and Rioli.

B Broad Balta Grimes
HB Short Vlastuin Baker
C Caddy Bolton Houli
HF Collier-Dawkins Chol Lambert
F Aarts Lynch Riewoldt
R Soldo Martin Cotchin
I/C Markov, McIntosh, Pickett and Ross.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Our premiership defence starts on the return in round 12. Its now time to lock and load.

The finals campaign group needs to start coming together from the next game which it will.

Cotchie and Bash in for a start and maybe Higgo back after a rest.

If Egg, Ross and Rioli were as bad as many are saying ........then they go out.

George has also been down somewhat recent weeks also.

Our small forwards especially Rioli and George to a slightly less extent are still not impacting and are hurting us as well as lack of midfield bite apart from Dustin and Shai.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
In cotchin houli
Out egg ross / stack

Dimma won't drop george

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
If you watched tonight's game and have Castagna ahead of Pickett, then you didn't watch tonight's game.

They play a completely different role. Castagna was crap I agree, but Pickett wasn't much better.

I'm taking out a ruck (soldo) and bringing in Nank. I'm taking a hbf out (egg) and bringing in Houli. I'm bringing in a mid, so a mid goes and IMO Pickett was the worst of those, could make an argument that it could be Stack too but its about team balance.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
If you watched tonight's game and have Castagna ahead of Pickett, then you didn't watch tonight's game.
I can't see how anyone could leave Rioli in the side. We've been a man down every game he's played this year. I don't know what has happened to him but he's been putrid all year. Might as well have been wearing a Port jumper today.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I can't see how anyone could leave Rioli in the side. We've been a man down every game he's played this year. I don't know what has happened to him but he's been putrid all year. Might as well have been wearing a Port jumper today.

I thought he was pretty good 2nd half. Was rubbish 1st half but his 2nd half was good.