Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
This game is so important to win. A win and we're half a game behind 3rd and 4th. A loss we're just half a game max ahead of 4 other teams.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Can’t say I am overly impressed with the selection.

Egg the obvious out but not sure what value Graham provides ahead of Ross or Caddy.

Reactions: 4 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Maybe. Definitely slow in mind. Seems slow on field, rarely seems to outpace an opponent to the ball. I presume he's quick on the training track?
I've seen him in a few spots where he has covered the ground quickly and caught up on opponents.
I do think he's getting better each game, but maybe it's just my rose coloured glasses. I love watching indigenous players play footy.

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Glad Graham is back. Might not be a Dusty or a Cotch but such a crucial part of our system.

It's Markovs chance now. Has all the attributes to give us another dimension.

Lol at the weekly Pickett haters.

Reactions: 6 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Georges speed is what is keeping him in the side weve no one to replace him.

Higlet is too slow.
Yes, it would be great if he could just use it to find the ball sometimes, and then do something useful with it. I actually think this is the type of game where he might perform. Unfortunately GCS are not flag-threatening team yet though.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Glad Graham is back. Might not be a Dusty or a Cotch but such a crucial part of our system.

It's Markovs chance now. Has all the attributes to give us another dimension.

Lol at the weekly Pickett haters.

Let's hope you are right on Graham. He has been a non-factor in his games in 2020.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Caddy has struggled on the wing this year. His injuries haven't helped him gain continuity and fitness. Kmac and Marlion have taken the wing spots from him.

The port game showed us how important it is to nullify centre clearances. If we don't get smashed in centre clearances, we'll win most times than not. A fit graham turns opposition clearances into dirty clearances where we mop up and transition.

Reactions: 9 users