Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
i dunno, but i want us to fix the centre bounce clearances over the next couple of games, port exposed our weaknesses

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
i dunno, but i want us to fix the centre bounce clearances over the next couple of games, port exposed our weaknesses

Agreed cannot risk the next two.

They are non negotiables and will be needed as will be big wins over Freo and the checked out Crows as stupid as it sounds the Drugs game in Darwin is going to be a banana peel we need to be alert to so as not to slip on it.

Actually both games are somewhat danger games.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Dont think Nank will be ready ..or CCJ both coming of injury if Soldo dosnt come up im guessing Chol will ruck .. Caddy to go forward .

Ins : Cotchin, Houli, Markov need his pace esp off hff ..
Outs : Egg , George and or Rioli / Caddy ( not convinced that either are in our top 22 atm .)

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Out: egg and rioli
In: markov and cotch.
Stack take Rioli's spot up fwd

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Would like to see 1 young Mid debut. So either Dawkins or Dow. I would prefer it to be Dawkins. We are getting hammered in the centre at times without Cotchin and Prestia. We need to find another ball magnet inside mid. Graham and Ross have had their chances.

Out : Egg, Caddy, Ross
In: Cotchin, Dawkins, Markov.

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I thought Rioli was a lot better this week, surprised at the finger pointing. 17 disposals in a game where our highest was 18 shows he’s getting the ball. Was tackling and chasing again. Keep him in.

outs need to reflect the ins available- I hope rcd gets a run for Ross. cotch will be in So probably no rcd. Nank for markov. Houli for egg. I’d like castagna to be replaced for a bit but maybe he’ll gain some form after a rest.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I thought Rioli was a lot better this week, surprised at the finger pointing. 17 disposals in a game where our highest was 18 shows he’s getting the ball. Was tackling and chasing again. Keep him in.

outs need to reflect the ins available- I hope rcd gets a run for Ross. cotch will be in So probably no rcd. Nank for markov. Houli for egg. I’d like castagna to be replaced for a bit but maybe he’ll gain some form after a rest.

Gee harsh on Markov to drop him when he didn't play.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Change to net ball umpires. as half of this lot should be umpiring net ball.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Saw in went in for another arthroscopy.. Last few days..setback.
Thats crap news; he probably won’t be back before finals at this point. This coupled with Prestia’s rehab going slowly and Edwards maybe not even making it interstate (according to some), means the Tiges won’t get their full compliment back in time to make a serious push for this years premiership. The gods may be conspiring against the Tiges in 2020.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
RCD or Dow - whichever one is able to play in the middle. After the port game, we just need to find someone who can see ball, get ball then kick ball.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't think Dimma will bring in any new players at this stage. With players coming back he'll look to settle his best 22.

Reactions: 1 users