Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Good news fellow Tigers. The umpires for the Richmond V Gold Coast game are Nick Foot, Razor Ray and Rob O'Gorman.

Let's hope Nick gives us a few frees and Razor the odd one for theatrical effect, as we know what we will get from ROG :)

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
makes no difference - we get screwed regardless of who it is

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
wouldn't be surprised to see

In Cotch, Houli, Graham
Out Ross, Egg, Stack

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Good news fellow Tigers. The umpires for the Richmond V Gold Coast game are Nick Foot, Razor Ray and Rob O'Gorman.

Let's hope Nick gives us a few frees and Razor the odd one for theatrical effect, as we know what we will get from ROG :)

is ROG short for ROGering Richmond.

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
posh doesn’t watch many games.

What do they say? Those in glass houses don't throw stones.

If you want to have a go (I probably watch every game with every team but there you go), then I'm sure I can find plenty of gems that you've posted. I'm sure there were several right around the mid point of 2017 I could pull, or even after about Round 4 this year too.

I watch as many games as anyone else, at least I don't jump off the ship when a small wave hits it.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
What do they say? Those in glass houses don't throw stones.

If you want to have a go (I probably watch every game with every team but there you go), then I'm sure I can find plenty of gems that you've posted. I'm sure there were several right around the mid point of 2017 I could pull, or even after about Round 4 this year too.

I watch as many games as anyone else, at least I don't jump off the ship when a small wave hits it.

lol

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
In which regard @caesar ?

I reckon I looked at injury list only 2 days ago and it had exactly the same and said updated 2 August, also Jack on Wednesday said Nank might be right for Essendon game so that is not the medium term as showing on website.

Reactions: 1 user