Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Not sure Ryan plays on a wet GC ground.
Full of dew after half time.
Or is it a day match?

Soldo to stay in...needs to bloody lift however.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Not sure Ryan plays on a wet GC ground.
Full of dew after half time.
Or is it a day match?

Soldo to stay in...needs to bloody lift however.

The game starts at 4.35pm, and should be finished by around 7pm. I have no idea when the dew starts setting in.

We cant have soldo playing even if it's remotely dewy or if it's raining. The ball is more on the ground. Prefer Jack to play 2nd fiddle.
Watching suns and pies albeit a nighttime game many of the players looked spent and were handling the ball like soap. I'd much prefer another runner.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Prestia should be fit, so it could just be as easy as Prestia for Martin.

I'd really like to see Stack back for George though.

I think they will keep with the 2 rucks as that worked for Collingwood in tiring out Witts.

Reactions: 4 users

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
In : Prestia, Cumberland, Balta
Out : Martin, Castagna, Soldo

Balta may be good to go, Gibcus plays on 3rd best fwd, Noah deserves a promotion more than anyone.

Give Dusty a rest unless zero hammy damage. If Dusty good, give Edwards a rest.

In his after match presser Dimma said Balta is a week or 2 away.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Need our troops back asap Prestia should be in , Balta touch and go and Cotchin how long away.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Out: Martin Soldo Gibscus

In: Prestia Lambert Miller (good match up for Casboult)

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
This is a huge game, these aren't the Suns of old. I'm not sure we beat them playing like we did yesterday, their midfield would have had a field day the way we contested stoppages yesterday. We need either Martin and / or Prestia to get up.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Soldo is giving us very little at the moment, not sure what to do about him, I reckon it is time to give Samson a go.

We'll have to see on Dustin but if he is out I figure Prestia back for Martin.

Gibcus does look to need a break, week off, week in the VFL then back, and give Miller a go. How was Miller in the VFL today?

DS

Miller was good.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Out: Dusty (even if he's 95% I wouldn't risk him, need him cherry ripe for finals); Gibcus (rested); Soldo (forecast is for a shower or two later in the day and the game is at 4:30pm)
In: Prestia, Miller, Lambert

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
not sure if I can watch the GC game on Kayo, lol

you just know it's gonna be an unfolding pageant of poor decisions, lairy play, gifted goals and bad luck.

PROVE ME WRONG RICHMOND!

can we just stomp the throat, once, ONCE tigers?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Soldo on Chol this week
Chol barely rucks. He's pretty much permanent FF. Until Balta is back as a decent back up ruck option I think Soldo will stay in the side. Gibcus? a few clangers but good things too. Him & Tarrant vs Chol & Levi. I watched a bit of the VFL game and Miller & Nyoun were OK. If they thought Gibcus needed a rest. I'd've done it vs Geelong. So Cameron kicked 3 goals. this week Darling kicked 1.
A typical George game. I just feel we missed an opp to have a look at Noah II. Hugo & MRJ are going OK. No Cotch and Dion, Ross wasn't amazing. But I'd leave him in. Esp with Dusty likley to be out. A shame cos his game was amazing, back in form. Phew. No Cotch and Prestia gave the B team mids a look. Baker, Bolton were OK. Short just OK.

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
not sure if I can watch the GC game on Kayo, lol

you just know it's gonna be an unfolding pageant of poor decisions, lairy play, gifted goals and bad luck.

PROVE ME WRONG RICHMOND!

can we just stomp the throat, once, ONCE tigers?
With Richmond I'll take a win. Dusty for half a game, no Dion, no Cotch is some lack of depth in the middle. Our backline was good. Suns are finally up and about (almost). I think we can win. But West Coast with NicNat, Kelly played well. Our backline was quite good although Vlas is always slow to switch on. Something about forward handball style that brings turnovers.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
The game starts at 4.35pm, and should be finished by around 7pm. I have no idea when the dew starts setting in.

We cant have soldo playing even if it's remotely dewy or if it's raining. The ball is more on the ground. Prefer Jack to play 2nd fiddle.
Watching suns and pies albeit a nighttime game many of the players looked spent and were handling the ball like soap. I'd much prefer another runner.
Perhaps, but I suggest you have a look at Soldo’s performance against WCE in that epic at a rain soaked G in 2019.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In Prestia, Cumberland
Out George, Dusty

Soldo gets another game because we can't have Jack as a second stringer against Witts.

Shai to play more midfield, Cumberland to hopefully snag a few goals.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Perhaps, but I suggest you have a look at Soldo’s performance against WCE in that epic at a rain soaked G in 2019.

That was 3 years ago, a lot has changed since then, especially soldo coming back from a knee reco.
If the match committee decide to keep him in so be it.