Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Conspiracy theory:

The Dusty medical sub was planned.

He's missed a training session this week, and has had an inconsistent season.

Manage him and Lambert for a half each against a bottom 4 side.

I also saw him mouthing 'I'm fine', to Nic Nat at the end of the game.

I think he'll stay in this week. Lambo the sub again.

In: Prestia

Out: George

Just undo the change we made this week.
As an aside, I reckon Castagna actually played one of his best games for the year. 4 tackles is his best return, and he looked a lot sharper hunting.
Found a bit more of the ball too. He is just so far below AFL standard with ball in hand.
There was a Petrucelle goal in the fourth that was a direct result of two Castagna skill errors in the middle of the ground when we were running forward. Forget the simple missed handballs and kicks, errors when we have the run are diabolical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Might be a good 2 week block to look at Ryan over Soldo? Witts and Goldstein v Nanak, Ryan to take on the Suns/North 2nd ruck?? Pinch hit up forward.?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We just can’t seem to get the A grade midfield together at the same time.

in: Prestia
out: Dusty

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Chol barely rucks. He's pretty much permanent FF. Until Balta is back as a decent back up ruck option I think Soldo will stay in the side. Gibcus? a few clangers but good things too. Him & Tarrant vs Chol & Levi. I watched a bit of the VFL game and Miller & Nyoun were OK. If they thought Gibcus needed a rest. I'd've done it vs Geelong. So Cameron kicked 3 goals. this week Darling kicked 1.
A typical George game. I just feel we missed an opp to have a look at Noah II. Hugo & MRJ are going OK. No Cotch and Dion, Ross wasn't amazing. But I'd leave him in. Esp with Dusty likley to be out. A shame cos his game was amazing, back in form. Phew. No Cotch and Prestia gave the B team mids a look. Baker, Bolton were OK. Short just OK.
No,You misunderstood! I actually meant for Soldo to play full back on Chol.Would be an interesting match up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Chol would run Soldo off his feet imo. Soldo is far to slow.

I reckon Gibcus is a good match up on Chol this week.
I am on the Gibcus bus after some very early reservations but the last two weeks it is obvious that Josh is tired and needs a spell. Chol would run him into the ground. I would bring Miller in to use his strength to subdue him or put Broad onto him to nullify any effect he gives the Suns

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
No,You misunderstood! I actually meant for Soldo to play full back on Chol.Would be an interesting match up.
Haha Chol too lazy to run and Soldo too slow to run. Perfect match up.

• Haha

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
I am on the Gibcus bus after some very early reservations but the last two weeks it is obvious that Josh is tired and needs a spell. Chol would run him into the ground. I would bring Miller in to use his strength to subdue him or put Broad onto him to nullify any effect he gives the Suns
gibcus ran 15kms last week. Chol hasn't run that far in his career

• Haha

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I am on the Gibcus bus after some very early reservations but the last two weeks it is obvious that Josh is tired and needs a spell. Chol would run him into the ground.
He'll only need to run 15 metres from the back of the marking contest to the goal line as that's the only place Chol runs.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
gibcus ran 15kms last week. Chol hasn't run that far in his career
Two Phones doesn't run he glides like a gazelle.

Smoothe mover is Cholly, and economical with his energy expenditure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users