Changes V Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Hawks

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Disappointed with the side

we have a bunch of good kids who we are turning into VFL footballers at best Dimma on one of his podcasts side you keep playing them in the twos your teaching them to be a seconds player

For this year and future years we need to give at least one of those kids a go each week until we get to the pointy end of the sea

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Assume you can’t be medical sub 2 weeks in a row

You can, its just we had 23 in the team last week and can only name 22, so Ross will show as omitted as not in the 22. He can still be chosen out of the 4 emergencies to be sub.

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Disappointed with the side

we have a bunch of good kids who we are turning into VFL footballers at best Dimma on one of his podcasts side you keep playing them in the twos your teaching them to be a seconds player

For this year and future years we need to give at least one of those kids a go each week until we get to the pointy end of the sea
Sorry, there are no free spins with selecting a winning side that is strategically the optimal side at any particular point in the season.

I am sure Waleed and Gary Lyon are happy with the OUTS!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In: Cotch
Out: Vlas (inj) Ross (omit)
Probably the obvious choice.

No doubt that there are a couple of clubs paying bvery close attention to Jack Ross over the next few weeks come mid season he can expect some overtures no doubt.

He along with CCJ are the 2 on our list I can see getting head hunted this season.

Might not be too hard for them to get their heads turned by lure of easier games and better money.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
We need games into Ross.
He is a beauty.
Surely we back our system against the Hawks??

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ross or Ralphy for Sub.

Dimma gave Rossy a wrap last week so I expect they will give him the vest again.