Changes v moggies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v moggies

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
From the GF

OUT. IN
Balta. Garthwaite
Broad Chol
McIntosh Mansell
Dusty. Parker
Vlastuin. Ross
Houli Stack
Prestia. Aarts
Pretty marked, 7 premiership players out of your best 22 replaced by 7 non premiership players, that’s a 1/3rd of your best team.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great game to see how our new small defenders are travelling I.e DRioli, Stack and Mansell , no matter what I hope we stick with them until seasons end , they all ad a bit of dare and flare out of half back, we may not be able to replace Houli with one p,Ayer , however there’s 3 may fill his void . Hopefully they will also ad to Shorts game , hoping they will allow less easy ball for Shorty , but better usage from Shorty. Less is more theory and not Shorty running past for every ball and been very predictable
Every chance Broady and Tigga will both be back before seasons end.

Broady already running and ahead of Noah in recovery by all reports.

Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just hoping for someone with clout destroys one of my pet dislikes in the AfL in Miers.
For some reason I can't stand him.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just hoping for someone with clout destroys one of my pet dislikes in the AfL in Miers.
For some reason I can't stand him.
Fell down crying to the maggots when the beard ruffled past him on the breeze. Unfortunately Bash ain't playing at the moment so perhaps with luck Stacka can sit him down instead.