Changes v moggies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v moggies

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No he laid on the ground holding his head until he realised he got a free kick, then he jumped up to take his kick. AFL are just a joke.
Thats exactly what I saw.

And as a result he should've been removed from the ground for a concussion test.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Both Bolton and Nank have been hit with dangerous tackle infringements. Both can accept a fine. We should work out what we paid in fines this year and then at the start of next season give that amount to the AFL and tell them to leave us the *smile* alone!

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Both Bolton and Nank have been hit with dangerous tackle infringements. Both can accept a fine. We should work out what we paid in fines this year and then at the start of next season give that amount to the AFL and tell them to leave us the *smile* alone!
Gee the pricks just love fining us

Reactions: 1 user

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
No he laid on the ground holding his head until he realised he got a free kick, then he jumped up to take his kick. AFL are just a joke.
Should be fined for staging. MRP is a *smile* joke. How about the elbow by Robinson on Cotch?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Out Dusty inj McIntosh inj and *smile* Aarts useless
In whoevers available

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The outs for me will be Dusty (obviously), KMac and probably Astbury. Others who should be dropped is Aarts and George but the cupboard is bare so there will be at least three, one, with me sounding like a broken record, is Miller. Hopefully Edwards may be back but according to last weeks injury report th rest of our top players will be at least another week away. So basically if someone is warm to the touch and seems to be breathing they may get a game

• Haha

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Gee the pricks just love fining us
They never miss. But *smile* like Selwood can eye-gouge every week and “nothing to see here”. The fact that the same infringements by other teams get ignore happens so often that it is not happenstance.

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Out: Dusty, Kmac, Ross, Aarts

In: Sheds, Vlastuin, Caddy, MRJ

It seems to me, the blacker we are, the better.

Reactions: 3 users