Changes v moggies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v moggies

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Those are my in wishes… how far is Broady?

both Noah and Broady were listed as 6 weeks last week, so 5 weeks,

which is touch and go for an elimination final, possibly played at Mawson Stadium in Antarctica

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

which is touch and go for an elimination final, possibly played at Mawson Stadium in Antarctica
So having so many Tasmanians in the team has to be an advantage

Feb 25, 2007

If we make finals, EF is in 7 weeks time as I'm including the post-season bye. So more than likely they would get up.
We have to have pretty much a full list going into finals "bar dusty" if we are to cause some damage.

Reactions: 1 user

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
The outs for me will be Dusty (obviously), KMac and probably Astbury. Others who should be dropped is Aarts and George but the cupboard is bare so there will be at least three, one, with me sounding like a broken record, is Miller. Hopefully Edwards may be back but according to last weeks injury report th rest of our top players will be at least another week away. So basically if someone is warm to the touch and seems to be breathing they may get a game

Miller is injured, so Astbury has to play.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If we make finals, EF is in 7 weeks time as I'm including the post-season bye. So more than likely they would get up.
We have to have pretty much a full list going into finals "bar dusty" if we are to cause some damage.
Think our revamped backline will be ok without Balta and Broad.

The key will be the fitness of Prestia Edwards Lambert and Cotchin who have all struggled during the year. Get these 4 fit and in form and we can win it from 8th.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gestapo Gill said "NO!!!" to Pricky about playing us at Pussy Park. It's at the G....but with no crowd? :(

• Haha

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012

The key will be the fitness of Prestia Edwards Lambert and Cotchin who have all struggled during the year. Get these 4 fit and in form and we can win it from 8th.

This, along with putting Bolton in the mid/forward shark role.

We are so good that we can even replace Martin.

Feb 25, 2007

Fair point but adding Balta and/or Broad would be massive. Balta normally trakes the monsters and broad plays tall and aggressive, also is a hard runner.
Need all hands on deck, close to a healthy list if we make finals in an attempt to win it again.

On the midfield absolutely need continuity to get that touch and fitness before finals.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
We have really missed the meatball this year. Only six games including the Swans game when he only lasted a few minutes. He is a jet when up and going.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Miller is injured, so Astbury has to play.
Thanks for cheering me up. Why do our players go down injured when possibly their only chance to play in the firsts occurs? I am a big fan of Dave so he is obviously first choice but he has so many ankle injuries I do wonder if he will be ready

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
Dusty is a RFC man so there will be no case to answer. bit like the Dangerfield's straight arm tackle on Flossy
DangerFlog didnt even give away a free kick in the hit on Vlasuins head in the GF

protect the head unless its a on a richmond player