Changes V Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Saints

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Good for my blood pressure to see Jack "The answer to 'What do you get when you cross a Duckwood with a Macrae?'" Lonie out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Crickey - we go in with three rucks, Ryan, CCJ and Chol and the saints average height is 188.4 v 186.1 for us and I thought we were loading up with talls.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
The best thing about three tall forwards is Jack plays high.

Wheel and go. That’s his deadliest move.

With Dusty and Jack distributing into F50 I can’t see how we lose a game from here on in, to be honest.

:)

Reactions: 4 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
They have Ryder, Marshall, King and Howard all around 200cm.
Dimma said that both Chol & CCJ ran out of steam, hence another tall and to match their talls. Also looks like Pickett's VFL time in the forward line could be addressing a problem we have. Rioli has been matched with big body players and taller, losing out. My guess is Rioli in VFL to learn a new role and get touch, while Pickett is expected to compete in the air and more aggressive in the forward line.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The best thing about three tall forwards is Jack plays high.

Wheel and go. That’s his deadliest move.

With Dusty and Jack distributing into F50 I can’t see how we lose a game from here on in, to be honest.

:)

They have no one to go up the ground with him.

At a pinch maybe Wilkie or Webster will have to go with him.

Highmore and Dougal will get CJ and Ryan or 2 Phones when forward.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Great to see Ryan in. He didn't gather many stats other than hitouts last week but I thought he was terrific. He got targetted all day and got wiped out 3 or 4 times and just got back up and got first hands on it all day. It will also be the first time in a while the three talls theory gets a run.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Caddy and Rioli was no surprise but Sampson a big surprise particularly with CJ and Chol staying in.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Interesting selection, has played mainly forward this season , I’d guess last week was his greatest minutes as a ruck .

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That interchange bench has 8 Premierships and a First Gamer.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Good to see another kid get a game at the highest level but would have thought Samson was a still a bit green and maybe a slightly smaller Miller would have been a better bet. Whatever we have to trust the MC to make the right call