Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Too short Caesar.
If a tall goes down, we’re in trouble.
I’d play Miller as sub. Can play defence and ruck. We could then swing Balta and Broady around

All I can say to that is DREAMTIME! and prefer runners as subs

mjb

Tiger Rookie
Jun 23, 2007
George very lucky, 1 goal from his last 6 games is nowhere near good enough.

To be fair, there’s been any number of times over the last 4-5 weeks where he has been well clear as we’ve gone inside 50 and been ignored over and over.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
FFS!

Lost the game at selection. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Our injury list is going to grow by one next time I'm face to face with a certain Tiger as well.
Ya might wanna give that Michael Long bloke a call TBR. Pretty sure he knows a bit about fudging the yardages when taking a stroll. Need to remember to take a few selfies along the way n post them on PRE, need to keep an eye on the tan line to ensure you are doing the walk strictly as promised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

silver

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2005
Sorrento
Richmond have 9 indigenous players on the list. I wish they asked some team members to step aside this week and let all 9 play.
Don't worry about the four points but what a statement the club could have made about brotherhood and togetherness. Maybe next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Richmond have 9 indigenous players on the list. I wish they asked some team members to step aside this week and let all 9 play.
Don't worry about the four points but what a statement the club could have made about brotherhood and togetherness. Maybe next year.
Should be based on merit, why risk our season?

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
We could play our best AFLW player as well. Diversity personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

momentai

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
A number of players selected this week who on current
form simply don’t deserve it. Castagna and Houli have been getting in on past performances for several weeks now. No indication that things are about to change.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
A number of players selected this week who on current
form simply don’t deserve it. Castagna and Houli have been getting in on past performances for several weeks now. No indication that things are about to change.
Houli has received coaches votes in 2 out the last 5 games.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users