Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
In; sheds, Pickett, stackman, mrj, Danny. Mansell, eggs, big

out: every honky *smile* under 6ft. that downhill skier ranga Riewoldt can have a breather too

let rebadge Dreamtime at The G

as The BlackOut in 'da West

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Feb 25, 2007
Ins: Edwards (if ready), if not ready think they'll go Rioli), Pickett,
Outs: ???? geez it was pretty consistent across the board, going to be 1-2 unlucky players going out. Castagna was so so, but we know he never gets dropped.

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
I reckon keep all the kids. Try and fit all the incumbents in the team around them. If a few are left out (incumbents) ok. Look forward, the incumbents can come back round 18 fresh.

Reactions: 1 user

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Out - Caddy Hugo
IN - Edwardds Pickett
Georgie or Rioli for sub is the hard one for me.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You mean when we finally dropped Cholton Heston, used Dave as a back up in the ruck, and then won three finals in a row including the Premiership ?
We still won games. It's only R11. Give him a rest, but admittedly looks done and dusted for me.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You mean when we finally dropped Cholton Heston, used Dave as a back up in the ruck, and then won three finals in a row including the Premiership ?
I think you are confusing Astbury with Balta.
To play ruck you actually have to jump.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Out: Castagna. Been poor for weeks.
Ralph-Smith. Stiff but quality coming back.

In: Edwards, if passed fit. If not MRJ
Pickett.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
No way Caddy is getting dropped after today's game. Started poorly but was very consistent last 3 quarters on the wing.

Reactions: 8 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
WTF - why do so many want Caddy dropped. Plays a position IMHO that he is not suited for and still tops our possessions. A real team player who should be in the bloody fwd line. Deserves his spot b4 several others

Reactions: 7 users