Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Good changes I reckon. As long as Mabs can deliver in the Ruck we’ll smash them.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
George very lucky, 1 goal from his last 6 games is nowhere near good enough.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I see the Lions have dropped the barometer. How the hell are they going to wi without their barometer??

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Too short Caesar.
If a tall goes down, we’re in trouble.
I’d play Miller as sub. Can play defence and ruck. We could then swing Balta and Broady around

All I can say to that is DREAMTIME! and prefer runners as subs

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
George very lucky, 1 goal from his last 6 games is nowhere near good enough.

To be fair, there’s been any number of times over the last 4-5 weeks where he has been well clear as we’ve gone inside 50 and been ignored over and over.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
To be fair, there’s been any number of times over the last 4-5 weeks where he has been well clear as we’ve gone inside 50 and been ignored over and over.
I cant imagine why.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
FFS!

Lost the game at selection. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Our injury list is going to grow by one next time I'm face to face with a certain Tiger as well.
Ya might wanna give that Michael Long bloke a call TBR. Pretty sure he knows a bit about fudging the yardages when taking a stroll. Need to remember to take a few selfies along the way n post them on PRE, need to keep an eye on the tan line to ensure you are doing the walk strictly as promised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

silver

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2005
Sorrento
Richmond have 9 indigenous players on the list. I wish they asked some team members to step aside this week and let all 9 play.
Don't worry about the four points but what a statement the club could have made about brotherhood and togetherness. Maybe next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user