changes V west coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes V west coast

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I'd go dual ruckman for this game.

In: Nankervis, Higgins, Broad
Out: Chol, Markov, Stack

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Soldo plays one of his best for the season and want him dropped?
Dislike runs deep amongst some.
BTW we’re playing WestCoast next game. NickNat will jump on Nanks head at centre bounces. Soldo will at least provide a contest.
Noldo forever

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Soldo certainly looks like he needs a rest. Definitely need 2 in the ruck. At least Chol was jumping at the centre bounce.

WCE next week is going to be difficult, wish we had Astbury back.

If Nank is in I would probably risk Chol as second ruck just to give Soldo a break, only 5 days to WCE as it is on Thursday.

Stack and Castagna are on very borrowed time, one of them out, probably Stack and bring back Broad. Move Markov forward, he had a go and was doing good things.

Rioli certainly lacks confidence, how could he handball to a player in a worse position when a goal was beckoning?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Out: Stack (for a long spell), Chol, pickett
In: Nank, Higgins, caddy

Aarts and George very lucky

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I'm amazed that some here still believe Cholly is a ruckman. Time to retrain him as a third tall forward.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Soldo certainly looks like he needs a rest. Definitely need 2 in the ruck. At least Chol was jumping at the centre bounce.

WCE next week is going to be difficult, wish we had Astbury back.

If Nank is in I would probably risk Chol as second ruck just to give Soldo a break, only 5 days to WCE as it is on Thursday.

Stack and Castagna are on very borrowed time, one of them out, probably Stack and bring back Broad. Move Markov forward, he had a go and was doing good things.

Rioli certainly lacks confidence, how could he handball to a player in a worse position when a goal was beckoning?

DS
That handball at the start of the last was just awful. As a forward, he had a clear & relatively straight forward shot on goal. Take the game on & finish!

Reactions: 2 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Nankoldo. Ivan to be a battering ram against NicNat to soften him up for Toby. Cholly can't do that.

Broad must come back to help with the big bodied Eagles forwards.

Out Chol and Stack. (Aarts and Castclanga lucky to survive, but Higgo and Caddy's pace hold them back.)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In - Nank, Broad, Higgo/Dow

Out - Chol (wont compete aginst NicNat), George, Stack.

Markov gets a run forward / wing he aint an AFL defender, time to stop playing him as one.

Caddy could even come back also, but we might be too slow.

I'm amazed that some here still believe Cholly is a ruckman. Time to retrain him as a third tall forward.

I'm even more amazed to see some thinking we don't need Broad back next week .............................................

Last edited:

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Without a doubt 2 rucks Nank and Soldo Chol goes missing to much in games.Soldo is what you need against Natanui a battling ram.George has to go out.

Feb 25, 2007
I have been happy with Markov in the few games that he's played but think he'll go out for Broad (if he stays in then Stack out). Chol disappointing game.
I have been critical of Soldo more times than not but his game tonight was very good, yes some brain fades but geez he worked hard.
Had 17 disposals. 12 contested. 10 pressure acts. 4 marks, 186 meters gained and a few tackles. Well done Big Ivan.

Ins: Nankervis and Broad
Outs: Chol and Markov (or Stack)