Changes vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Dees

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Lose this , the wheels have officially fallen off

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Why's Rioli back in? Didn't see any of the "scratch match". Did he really do that well that he should be picked above Bolton?
What did Bolton really achieve in the last match? He has been off song for a while so a rotation to the 2nds will do him and others good to find they aren't indispensable

Reactions: 1 user

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Bolton would be on a rotation basis, players will be rotated ( but not necessary dropped) .
The lack of VFL games will see to that , l suspect Naish & RCD will play games soon ..

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I’m surprised by all the dropping and changing of players.
Is Hardwick missing the calmness of Blake Caracella.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I think he is missing the calmness of players playing to the system, players making huge efforts, and winning.

DS

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
Not sure if it has been said but I would like to change playing poorly and losing to playing well and winning.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Out: Martin, Prestia, Edwards, Lambert, Grimes, Houli, Riewoldt, Castagna, Caddy and any chance of beating Melbourne then.
Houli is #1, Prestia is #2 disposals, Martin #4, Edwads #6. Considering the shorter game Houli is getting more disposals than last year and the others all pretty even. Lambert is well down, in fact his lowest average disposal count ever in a season, the only one out of the above that this is the case. Lambert needs to up his influence, he's totally out of form and is really pivotal to our game style. Hope he can put in a blinder today. For the rest of them, they need to improve disposal efficiency, it has been woeful.