Changes vs Fremantle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Fremantle

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Seeing how appreciative Cuz always seems to be about Richmond makes me smile.

We obviously came along at an important time for him.

Reactions: 9 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Yep, let's not forget that our success would have a few Cuz ingredients in it with his on-field coaching.

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb

Reminds me of starting a thread on bringing him in, which led to quite a few arguments against from the good and the faithful. And the drama around his actual drafting which made him the last player picked up.
And of Plough leaving him on the ground early in his stay, after he had obviously tweaked a hamstring, and subsequently losing him for an un-necessarily long time. Was it against the Pies?

Still had most of his skill when he got to be a regular and was apparently a great mentor to Trent in particular.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Reminds me of starting a thread on bringing him in, which led to quite a few arguments against from the good and the faithful. And the drama around his actual drafting which made him the last player picked up.
And of Plough leaving him on the ground early in his stay, after he had obviously tweaked a hamstring, and subsequently losing him for an un-necessarily long time. Was it against the Pies?

Still had most of his skill when he got to be a regular and was apparently a great mentor to Trent in particular.
against the blues?

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Didn’t he suffer a hammie in a train reck of a game / season - those were the days when the whole season hinged on Rd 1.

Now we don’t really get out of bed till around mid season. :peepwall
Yeah, I think the injury kept him out for about 6 weeks. The season was effectively over after the first game.

Reactions: 1 user