Changes vs Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Geelong

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Tigers HF line speed kills.

Moju Shai Jud

Not surprised Hugo got dropped, he still needs to improve his composure and needs to contest harder and put his body in.

Needed to go a few few times last week and didn't, thus the Blues took the ball away rather than having a stoppage created.

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I think we need to saviour every game Lambo has left. Not many would be playing at all with his hip. Sixteen thirty plus players. Seven for us and nine for the Cats.

Reactions: 2 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
This will be our biggest win since West Coast.

Good ins, considering the outs.

Ross to show up the baggers and get 30 plus and 10 clearances.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'd be happy with 20 & 5.

Glad he got a game, he was great against Coburg.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Glad that Junior and JC kept their spot in the side, they'll run rings around the Scats old farts.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Need Ross to have a blinder; I hope he senses the opportunity, the occasion and imposes himself.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
A real worry for our future when an injured and slow Tarrant is preferred to a younger, fit and more mobile Miller. I hope the MC know what they are doing

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A real worry for our future when an injured and slow Tarrant is preferred to a younger, fit and more mobile Miller. I hope the MC know what they are doing
Robbie should be less likely than Miller to be pushed off the contest by Porkins................ should .

If we were playing a lesser side than the Moggies I reckon Ben wouldve been named.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Miller will be the med sub.He will get his chance if Tarrant fails.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Cats have gone quite tall in the backline.
Can’t just bomb it as it will fall into their hands.

Reactions: 1 user