Changes vs Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Geelong

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
3rd one for mine. Was the sealer IMO. Last one was a better goal, but was a party trick when the game was won :cupgold
for me it's the 1st. highest degree of difficulty and was vital in keeping us in touch.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
As predicted! SuperCoach Scott was being less than honest when he pumped up the much anticipated Clash of the Titans a couple of days ago. Then when Dimma said our Dusty might still only be operating on 3 cylinders it was all too much for the Handbag brigade.

Their sole strategy now is to win the 2022 flag by avoiding the Tigers at all costs.
There's something so magical about Dustin's 4th goal when you watch it multiple times in slow motion from different angles.
It's like Dustin is operating in his own universe and those 2 knuckleheads are only in the picture for comedic relief.
Everytime I watch Ryhs Stanley now I still chuckle to myself, not so much that other stooge!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
There's something so magical about Dustin's 4th goal when you watch it multiple times in slow motion from different angles.
It's like Dustin is operating in his own universe and those 2 knuckleheads are only in the picture for comedic relief.
Everytime I watch Ryhs Stanley now I still chuckle to myself, not so much that other stooge!
They are four of the best goals you will see in a game of footy, let alone a granny.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Very worried. Two key contested possessions winners out (Chimp and Lambo) plus a key player (Balta) who we can use down back if things get hairy with Tarrant and Gibbers on their in-form tall forwards.
Lambert averaging 3 contested possessions this year. Understandable but he is well down in the majority of his stats ever. Time is nigh unfortunately and it's in a way sad that he's pushing himself through this. Cotch has had an ok season but I don't think his disposals are that damaging these days. I guess the question, as it stands now in 2022, do Martin and Ross equal Lambert and Cotch. I'd say probably yes.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yeh, its huge. Soldo needs to really have a presence at the contest and we must at least break even in that area.

If ever we needed our talisman to inject himself into 2022 its now.
It would be great if, between Soldo and Nanks, they can push back as much as possible to help nullify Cats talls. Our backline is pretty strong overall but last 2 games against Cats both forwards have kicked bags of goals.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
3rd one for mine. Was the sealer IMO. Last one was a better goal, but was a party trick when the game was won :cupgold
The last one is incomparable to me. Doesn't matter if he/we/Tiges had already won the flag, the degrees of difficulty were just ridiculous. Outnumbered at least 3 v 1, firstly pinches the ball from Stanley with amazing hands and reflexes, then shakes of the tackle of 9 times AA 'legend' Danger, then snaps in a split second over his shoulder from an acute angle on the BL.

Totally freakish. And really let down by tired, dull call from old Bwuce, representing all the AFL media that got it so wrong after barracking against us constantly (included in his GF call), trying to undermine us most of the year .... just unable to cope with this great club making them suffer again.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
i would have thought after junior's goal put us in front less than 2 min left
THE most important centre clearance of the night
IMPERATIVE baker & bolton, even dusty in the guts?

Reactions: 1 users

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
flyweight clarke's selection ridiculous
mrj selection compounded it - great moment but is he quick or just when oppo unaware?
i know its sacrilegious here but at what stage do we actually analyse jack's contribution?

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Let’s face it…. Geelong are invincible. Jezza is the best forward in the competition right now by far. Tommy Hawkins is an absolute monster getting better each year. Paddy Dangerfield turns up every now and then with a vintage performance in between stints as AFLPA President and WWE appearances.

Then of course they have the most courageous AFL captain ever in Joel Selwood. Not to mention their very modest SuperCoach Scott. Anyone who watches Fox Footy or reads the Hun knows this.
Cannot wait for the rematch. Revenge will be very sweet!

Reactions: 1 users