Changes vs port figjamalaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs port figjamalaide

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Not even the most dominant sides have achieved that feat.

F3%&$% wanker.

I'd written us off for this week.

Geez it would make my year so far if we could somehow tip them over this week, that would put the skids under em they are not a tight unit they are Adelaide 2017 very self important and easy to fracture.

They are putting pressure on themselves again already and we will take a much less experienced side over.

Keep with them or nose in front they will get the staggers. Hit them hard and pressure hard all night run and gun.

Dimma saying maybe 2 debutants means the skipper will most likely be rested and Martyn will likely play.

Who'd be the second ....Riley Hyphen or Miller or Samson? Cant be Hugo.

I guess that Martyns in and RCD will be in if Cotch doesn't make it. Might mean a few changes in roles, and Ross comes in for Kmac. Maybe pushes George or Edwards to the wing when we Caddy or Pickett are benched (I assume Caddy will play because Kmac is injured)

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I guess that Martyns in and RCD will be in if Cotch doesn't make it. Might mean a few changes in roles, and Ross comes in for Kmac. Maybe pushes George or Edwards to the wing when we Caddy or Pickett are benched (I assume Caddy will play because Kmac is injured)

Bad timing haha, posted same time as article above.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Mansell?

For the first time in forever, a Richmond player has been named who I didn’t even know was on the list!

The fresh faces give me flashbacks of 2019 when we went over there without Martin, Riewoldt, Cotchin, Rance and won.

RCD must be keen to prove he can play, I doubt he’ll look nervous at all when he finally gets selected.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Mansell?

For the first time in forever, a Richmond player has been named who I didn’t even know was on the list!

He's the Tasmanian right? Ended up playing in SA?

Reactions: 1 user

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
This is awesome - its really exciting when we have debutants!

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No Ross? That's a kick up the clacker.
Martyn is in as a two way running mid as replacement for Dion, to help Graham, George and Lambo.

Rhyan might get the vest or a specific role might be in place for him.

Cotch might yet be rested with Ross into the guts and Naish an outside chance to replace Grover after his big game in the VFL last week.

Houli to likely to r eplace Egg if he plays.

They have everything to lose if we end up going over depleted with 5 odd outs - Prestia, Cotchin, Vlastuin,, Soldo, Grover.

Word is they are wanting to get Hugo some game time they are big on him.

Silly boy. It's highly likely he wouldve been on the plane this week had he not got rubbed out.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
jeez I love this club.

reigning back 2 back premiers,

and we debut a 20 nobody supplementary indig Tasmanian kid out of left field.

excited

I feel like we are making a bit of a statement with speed.

Mansell look Castagne-quick to my eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No Ross? That's a kick up the clacker.
I'm guessing Ross is certain to play you'd think, he's not a debutant so they not fussed about other possible changes.

I cant help think they will rest the skippa as we have a big month coming up after this week

A fresh Skippa with Grover and Dion all filtering back over this period will be very very important.

IN Ross, Will, Nigel and Bash

Out- Egg, Cotch, Grover, Dion.

Rioli, Caddy, Aarts - all on notice.

Maybe Naish or RCD might get a look in if they decide to make another change.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
Great to see, well done lads...
Dashing defender Rhyan Mansell and midfielder Will Martyn will each pull on the Yellow and Black for the first time, adding youth to the premiers’ line-up.

Last edited:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
People are going to love Martyn. Suspect Ross will come in also. RCD must be disappointed.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Best thing about Martyn is that he was a Lions Academy player that we bid on and they couldn't/wouldn't match,. Hope he becomes a gun.,

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
jeez I love this club.

reigning back 2 back premiers,

and we debut a 20 nobody supplementary indig Tasmanian kid out of left field.

excited

I feel like we are making a bit of a statement with speed.

Mansell look Castagne-quick to my eye.
Against one of the Premiership Faves on their home ground ............................. taking the pisss love it.

Its like we dont care what happens this week so much and that will rile them up even moreso if we give the Captain the week off as well.

Its like thanks for showing us your hand again.....we'll deal with you later on .....................................

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Best thing about Martyn is that he was a Lions Academy player that we bid on and they couldn't/wouldn't match,. Hope he becomes a gun.,
Agreed, same as Cumberland and Delilah all QLD and Biggie from the Aints academy ........................ how delicious.