Changes vs port figjamalaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs port figjamalaide

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
People are going to love Martyn. Suspect Ross will come in also. RCD must be disappointed.

I reckon Mansell could be a cult hero.

his mum swearing like a wharfie when he tells her he's playing is *smile* hilarious.

Sydney can stick their private school academy boys up their *smile* arses.

Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
People are going to love Martyn. Suspect Ross will come in also. RCD must be disappointed.

In: Martyn, Mansell, Houli and Ross?

Out: Dion, Kmac, Eggs, Caddy?

Friday night just got a fair bit more exciting for me.

I just love the way we walk the walk on the old adversity/opportunity flip

but its rapidly becoming farcical that MRJ has to wait.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
All I know is Martyn went in so hard a couple of times in the pre-season I thought one of our senior players would end up in hospital.
Ross and RCD....all you can say is some players get drafted to the North's of this world, while others end up at Punt Road. Good luck newbies.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Tiges first rabbits out the hat for 2021 - excellent ..

Reactions: 1 user

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Agreed, same as Cumberland and Delilah all QLD and Biggie from the Aints academy ........................ how delicious.
In a few years’ time, the team will be 1/3 Lions’ Academy, 1/3 Western Australians and 1/3 Croatians!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Feb 25, 2007
After the announcement that Martyn and Mansell will debut, I think we'll make 4 changes.

Outs: Eggy, Aarts, Prestia (in), Macintosh (inj)
Ins: Houli, Ross, Martyn, Mansell

I know some want caddy out but with Macca out injured, Caddy and Pickett will take the wings.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Can’t wait for this game. Kids in, on the road, back against the wall.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just watched the video with both players. They've got to learn to say "Hey Dad, I'm going to debut this week"

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
In: Martyn, Mansell, Houli and Ross?

Out: Dion, Kmac, Eggs, Caddy?

Friday night just got a fair bit more exciting for me.

I just love the way we walk the walk on the old adversity/opportunity flip

but its rapidly becoming farcical that MRJ has to wait.
I did post that Houli didn't complete training but I was hoping it was just a precaution, Mansell's selection has me thinking Bashar to remain on ice.
Better not be a calf relapse we can ill afford to be without both Tigga and Houli for an extended period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just looked it up. We've played them in Adelaide for 8 of the last 10 games!!!
At the end of season their requests for the following season fixture has at the TOP ....please no game against Richmond at the MCG ..........

Hopefully we do play them at the G this year in either a Q/F Prelim or Granny.

Then its gonna be time to catch them up on some MCG pain.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I did post that Houli didn't complete training but I was hoping it was just a precaution, Mansell's selection has me thinking Bashar to remain on ice.
Better not be a calf relapse we can ill afford to be without both Tigga and Houli for an extended period.
I agree Caesar (Hail) tbh I dont see the point risking Bash over there either.

Bash,Cotch, Grover, and Dion all filtering back in the next month fitter and fresher.

Play the kids against the Kochies it diminishes any win they have and head $#$##$@ them as it shows we dont care to send our best possible side over to play them.

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I reckon Mansell could be a cult hero.

his mum swearing like a wharfie when he tells her he's playing is *smile* hilarious.

Sydney can stick their private school academy boys up their *smile* arses.
Hope you are right EZ.

Fun fact: I went to high school with one of Ryan Mansel's uncles. A big bloke called Kransten. Was a tearaway at school and quite frightening. But a good bloke too if you were on his good side, which I was.

So you could say I influenced Kransten which in turn influenced Ryan's immediate family, which has produced Ryan.

So if he's a raging success I'm claiming some of the credit. :p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users