Changes vs port figjamalaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs port figjamalaide

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I would bring in Miller, RCD, Martyn, Ralthsmith.
Out Prestia, Aarts, Dash Kam, Egg

Balta to a wing. Caddy forward.

Reactions: 1 user

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Trying to be positive In the long run it may be a good thing . Now have an opportunity to bring in some young guys who have been developing nicely . They might take a few weeks to settle but in the long run it might help us
Agree, play some kids, I mean afterall the 2 game Swan kids tore us a new one today.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Out Kmac (injured), Prestia (injured), Egg (forever), Aarts (too slow), Caddy (too slow)

In Naish, Ross / Martyn (if Ross is suspended), Ralph-Smith, MRJ, RCD

Funny, I've bagged Naish out for being outside of the contest, but this type of footy would suit him down to the ground on a wing.

If Dow is fit I'd have him in, but haven't heard much of whether he is even playing 2's.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
What game were you watching he was insipid. Slow with the footy, poor decision making and field kicking atrocious. This wing experiment needs to stop. He either play's 3rd marking option in forward line, or don't play him at all.
Agree with the playing as third tall, but he was down back a lot. He was one of the only players showing any relative signs of composure when the heat was on.
Did he turn it over - yes. But at least he was able to find it. He could pick it up consistently without a fumble.
Many of our better kicks weren't even able to get close to the ball when the game was there to be won, let alone have clean hands.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No need for panic, in saying that it’s a massive game next week
Port getting done will fire them up at home next week. Probably better we get challenged and hover in the 8 rather than coasting in top and expecting a win every week. At least we have the pardon after 3 from 4 flags. :))

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
No need for panic, in saying that it’s a massive game next week
Might give a real indication where we are at. A similar pacy side to the Swans. If they cut us up like today several long standing players might come under question. Hope they at least role the dice with a few youngsters to try and get some speed. CJ is a must for the Saints game as Nank looked sore to me

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Reckon we need run, midfield grunt.

Ross & RCD are musts. And chuck Hugo in.

Big bodies, raw, aggressive.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Might give a real indication where we are at. A similar pacy side to the Swans. If they cut us up like today several long standing players might come under question. Hope they at least role the dice with a few youngsters to try and get some speed. CJ is a must for the Saints game as Nank looked sore to me
We don’t start going through the gears until rd 8 , we are still clearly the best team when it matters, we just may change a few names over the next couple of months

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We know at least three out, Kam, Dion and Eggs with one certainty back Vlastuin so the chance for a couple of our youngsters to be tried. Which ones is another matter. HR, RCD, JR even BM spring to mind but I haven't watched any of these kids so we have to rely on the MC

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
We know at least three out, Kam, Dion and Eggs with one certainty back Vlastuin so the chance for a couple of our youngsters to be tried. Which ones is another matter. HR, RCD, JR even BM spring to mind but I haven't watched any of these kids so we have to rely on the MC

vlas out for another month apparently

• Sad

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Any player that can’t run or tackle
Out Caddy Aarts Egg Prestia ( inj)
In Ross Vlastuin Chol Hugo
Also need a second ruck Chol till CJ is over his suspension
Were being destroyed at centre bounces Can’t expect Nank to ruck all game and take Balta away from backline to cover him
Until Chol plays in VFL in a consistent manner throughout the match without the usual disappearing act I wouldn't risk him at AFL level again except in the direst of emergencies.