Changes vs port figjamalaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs port figjamalaide

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This sub rule is BS .................... concussion only is where it shouldve stayed.

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
does anyone else recon there have been more major injuries and concussions at the start of this year than usual? I do. I wonder if anyone will look at the stats and report on it

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Both codes the AFL and NRL have changed the rules to speed their games up.

The AFL on face value seems to have a fair amount of injuries but that said there always seems to be alot of early season injuries especially soft tissue after the heavy pre season training.

The NRL has blokes going down like flies already they've had a stack of injuries.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Thought nothing wrong with Caddy's last week. Rioli luv him & when you pair up him & Aarts Daniel wins hands down. Finds it hard to get into the game with who is around him (Jack George Llynch etc etc) but when its the big stage up goes the hand. New guys welcome & good fortune.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
does anyone else recon there have been more major injuries and concussions at the start of this year than usual? I do. I wonder if anyone will look at the stats and report on it
That'd require the media doing some actual research & reporting on a real story. I ain't holding my breath on that happening

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I wonder who will play Kmacs wing?

Jack Graham?
I’ve always wanted to see Rioli on a wing to get him more involved. I think he has a good tank and in space is a good user.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Big call on Caddy with us being a wing down with McIntosh out. Think his time is over. He'll be great for the kids in the VFL though. 2 time premiership player will always be a tiger great.

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Reckon it might be Naish

If anyone on the list might benefit from the new rule changes with the game being less contested and good users becoming more valuable, it’s probably naish imo .

Not saying he now makes it , but it has to be a leg up for him personally .

Reactions: 1 user