Changing the words under my avatar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changing the words under my avatar

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
At the moment it says "Into the future..." - how do I change it?

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I'm not sure how you do but I worked out how I could remove the 'into the future' which seems to have reverted it to the standard site profile.

Let me know if you'd like something specific.

Not really - I'd like to be able to chop and change but no big deal if it can't be done.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Not really - I'd like to be able to chop and change but no big deal if it can't be done.
Hi Midsy, I'm reviewing the user groups and their permissions over the holiday period, but at this stage some users above a certain post number can change. T.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Strange.

I found my DFA entered in the About You box of my account details. Made a change but it hasn't reflected when I post. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Strange.

I found my DFA entered in the About You box of my account details. Made a change but it hasn't reflected when I post. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet.

That’s what prompted my original post.