CHAT TONIGHT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CHAT TONIGHT

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
A cordial invitation is extended to anyone interested to join us for some fun and frivolity in the chat room tonight.
Come and discuss our great win.
Be our chatroom volunteer to ring in as we listen to club corner on Sport927.
Be brave, don't let John frighten you away, haha. ;D
Hope you can make it. :)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Come prepared to discuss how good Wayne Campbell is tonight. If that's not an incentive to rock up, I don't know what is! ;D

This alone can scare away half the tiger mob!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Haaha, I attract all our international guests to the chat room and engage them with pertinent questions. It's not my fault they run away screaming!

Here's some respite ladies: i'll be rocking up a little bit later tonight. So the chat room will be largely Cambo talk free.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If I don't make it, it's cos my computer has gone dodgy.
Are there any technical experts out there who can tell me why the cursor freezes as soon as i start this contraption and what I can do to fix it. Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You were sorely missed John, ha.

We asked your initiation question in your absence.
The answer and comments given by 'guest' gave me a clue as to who it was, and when he pumped Kayne's tyres and bagged Dunc it was a dead give away.

TG was our chatroom caller into club corner. Great effort TG. :) Who volunteers for next week?

A lot of people dropped in and out....think they were disappointed you weren't there and left. ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
John you have to come to the chat next week. We need you to scare off all the weirdos :rollin
Ha thanks rosy, for anyone who listened to club corner last night I was the one who sounded absolutely terrified and asked about dragga and dunc. I might volenteer again next so I can become one of the regulars who ring up and ask annoying questions ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Ha! Fight fire with fire hey? One weirdo scaring off the other weirdos!

I'm looking forward to pulling some shenanigans in next week's chat, hopefully after another Tiger win!