China | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

China

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Relations with China are good what is everyone talking about :sarcasm refer below:

spokesperson for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, told a routine press conference on Tuesday. ... that Australia, this giant kangaroo that serves as a dog of the US :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009

No surprise with these comments. Victorian farmers will feel our State Government doesn’t have their back.

frickenel

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2003
Chirnside Park
www.planetecho.com.au
The irony of China complaining about dumping (even though it’s likely the claim is bullshit).

Ask anyone who works in the Australian steel or timber industry about Chinese dumping:rolleyes:
They were dumping aluminium on us during Gillards leadership, and her response was that it's a good thing because we get cheaper aluminium. Now look where our aluminium industy is, granted high energy prices were the other nail closing the coffin