China | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

China

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dan has signed up to an understanding that is questionable at best and dangerous at worst with the B&R initiative.

Interesting that Dan has escaped criticism for his condemnation of the infamous tweet. I note Albanese also slammed China. But only Scomo has copped a whack for poor diplomacy. Below was Albanese's view.

Opposition leader Anthony Albanese joined Morrison in criticising the tweet.

“I join with the Prime Minister in his condemnation of the tweet directed at the men and women of the Australian Defence Force that was published earlier today,” Albanese told the House of Representatives on Monday.

“It is gratuitous, inflammatory and deeply offensive.

“Australia’s condemnation of this image is above politics and we all stand as a nation in condemning it.”

So the LNP deal on the Harbour and the subsequent grift is completely fine by you. Got it.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
So the LNP deal on the Harbour and the subsequent grift is completely fine by you. Got it.
No. Please point out where I endorsed it?

Sorry I don’t drink the right bad left good koolaid. Both sides are as bad as each other when it comes to corruption and full of self serving hypocrites.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No. Please point out where I endorsed it?

Sorry I don’t drink the right bad left good koolaid. Both sides are as bad as each other when it comes to corruption and full of self serving hypocrites.

"They are all as bad as each other" is a nihilistic, intellectually weak cop-out.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
"They are all as bad as each other" is a nihilistic, intellectually weak cop-out.
Says the man who quoted my post but didn't address one bit of it but instead made a sweeping assumption on my thoughts? Cool.

Djevv

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2005
NT
www.youtube.com
I see our present negative relationship with China is simply a reasonable and clear-eyed response to Chinese policies. You can only sweep things under the rug for so long.

Reactions: 1 users