Chris Scott viewed objectively | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott viewed objectively

Is Chris Scott the most petulant, over-rated, self-promoting, ungracious senior AFL coach ever?

• Yes

Votes: 169 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 39 18.8%

• Total voters

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Mate of mine reckons he ll be next to pull the pin and tipped hinkley to coach the cats
110% this. Been coach of Geelong only one year less than Hardwick was at Richmond. They have pretty much been contending that entire time too which has got to take a toll. It’s early days, but signs are there that the cats might finally be on the decline on the decline (losing home games to bottom 4 sides is a big red flag) and like Dimma, can’t see C Scott sticking around for the rebuild.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
110% this. Been coach of Geelong only one year less than Hardwick was at Richmond. They have pretty much been contending that entire time too which has got to take a toll. It’s early days, but signs are there that the cats might finally be on the decline on the decline (losing home games to bottom 4 sides is a big red flag) and like Dimma, can’t see C Scott sticking around for the rebuild.
If the Cats start to fall he might copy Dimma and walk to save his brand.

Imagine the palavor and circle jerking from the media sycophants if he does.

Dimma had to resign to get his highest praises that he never got during the journey from the media so imagine the polishing Pricky the media fave would garner.

Reactions: 4 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
If the Cats start to fall he might copy Dimma and walk to save his brand.

Imagine the palavor and circle jerking from the media sycophants if he does.

Dimma had to resign to get his highest praises that he never got during the journey from the media so imagine the polishing Pricky the media fave would garner.
Strikes me as the type who will be dragged out kicking and screaming. Certainly, hard to imagine the same grace Dimma showed that’s for sure.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Gee it is not my fault that we have to play at this crappy stadium....................................................

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He is a smug prick.
Sore loser.
*smile* winner as well.

Reactions: 4 users