Chris Scott viewed objectively | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott viewed objectively

Is Chris Scott the most petulant, over-rated, self-promoting, ungracious senior AFL coach ever?

• Yes

Votes: 169 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 39 18.8%

• Total voters

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Took the dog for a walk just now, walked past a Collingwood supporter and he says “good win last night (Im wearing my tigers top and cap), I hate Richmond but I hate Geelong more! I’ll tell you one thing, I bet it wasnt Chris Scott’s fault, always full of excuses”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Injuries and umpires cost them the game. He sort of said it, that’s the way he is.
Lynch, Gibcus,Nankervis and Rioli might have been handy for us last night as well, especially the big guys as we were well down on marking power all over the ground.
We had 4 AFL listed players only play in the vfl team a few weeks ago we were so down on cattle and no one gave us a free pass.
I just wish he would praise the opposition every now and again. Dimma does it too much imo but Salty rarely does it.
Tarrant and Young too.
Either mightve played and been a help on Hawkins.
Soldo too.

At the end of the day we had 23 front up to play, as did the cats.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
I bet he was thinking....thank God we didnt play Richmond in last years finals.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Self gratifying snot gobbler. That's about as objective as I can manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
DIf he kicks this, we win! Says it all
breakfast noise GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
after the game as we walked to the car, I said to my brother, "like to hear what Scott has to say", what excuse would there be (thinking to myself), got to the car, there is another match on (WTF!), I forgot about it until reading this. I laughed! He has no respect for Richmond (all areas), the damage is so bad from QF 2017.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Objectively he’s a good coach that has always had his team in the hunt or thereabouts… regardless of what he inherited. As a gracious public media profile… not so much. I thought his presser was ok… journos gave him the out and he took it, which coach wouldn’t

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Imagine how miserable he would have been having to award coaches votes to Tigers. That thought made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
He probably delegated the voting job to Grigg, he's the only one who knows any Richmond players names

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users