Chris Scott viewed objectively | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott viewed objectively

Is Chris Scott the most petulant, over-rated, self-promoting, ungracious senior AFL coach ever?

• Yes

Votes: 169 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 39 18.8%

• Total voters

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
has he paid any homage to Dimmas departure like most other coaches?

Reactions: 2 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Rookie
Apr 18, 2023
I’ve followed various sports keenly since the 1970s and I can’t think of a more graceless, miserable c*nt than him. Truly awful and I feel* for supporters of the Cats.

* not really

Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I’ve followed various sports keenly since the 1970s and I can’t think of a more graceless, miserable c*nt than him. Truly awful and I feel* for supporters of the Cats.

* not really
Dimma beat Pricky in R9 game and said "That's it. Mission accomplished, I'm outta here!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Dimma beat Pricky in R9 game and said "That's it. Mission accomplished, I'm outta here!!"
I reckon Dimma planned to do the Salt n’ Pepper double when he realised he was cooked. Unfortunately there was too much spice for him against Pepper.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Dimma would’ve wanted that Geelong win bad I reckon

Scotty certainly would’ve gone in on more cylinders if he knew Dimma was about to bail

Overall head to head? Dunno the exact numbers but Dimma took a dump on Scotty every time it mattered

And still wins the flag count 3-2

Reactions: 3 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Chris Scott viewed objectively, sorry I can't view this man that way.
To me he was a thug as a player, ( I'll never forget he & his brother targeting an injured Nick Reiwoldt). He was also a sniper on the field.

He's a very ungracious loser & a smug faced winner.

Imo he has no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 18 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Rookie
Apr 18, 2023
To me he was a thug as a player, ( I'll never forget he & his brother targeting an injured Nick Reiwoldt). He was also a sniper on the field.

Correct take.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I like the way he tries to sound smart when he talks but mostly its just dribble.

Reactions: 7 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021

TT33 , his best quality is galvanizing , here on PRE our opinions are usually all over the place , just look at this thread , he’s galvanized us

• Haha

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021
Dimma would’ve wanted that Geelong win bad I reckon

Scotty certainly would’ve gone in on more cylinders if he knew Dimma was about to bail

Overall head to head? Dunno the exact numbers but Dimma took a dump on Scotty every time it mattered

And still wins the flag count 3-2
Salty had Dimma covered in the head to head 11 - 7. Having said that Scott inherited a premiership team from Thompson whilst Dimma inherited a basket case. AND most importantly the finals head to head is 3 - 0 in Dimma’s favour

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

And they are his good points

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Stayed on the podium with the players.
Dimma sidled off and let them enjoy it.

Reactions: 5 users