Christianity | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Christianity

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Harry said:
Interesting. Atheists celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

Who's Jesus Christ?

I love Christmas. It's good to have an excuse to see the whole family. It doesn't often happen naturally.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Harry said:
Interesting. Atheists celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

I'm having a holiday and celebrating seeing family. The only time jesus pops in is when we are watching the boxing day test and Aust lose a wicket. Invariably "jesus christ" or "christ" comes out somewhere.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
MD Jazz said:
I'm having a holiday and celebrating seeing family. The only time jesus pops in is when we are watching the boxing day test and Aust lose a wicket. Invariably "jesus christ" or "christ" comes out somewhere.

:hihi

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
MD Jazz said:
God does exist! And he's doing good work.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/texas-girls-inoperable-brain-tumour-disappears/ar-BBR9efi?ocid=spartanntp
so no props to the doctor/s and the radiation treatment that reduced the tumor?
Nah, must be a make believe all seeing sky spirit that did it...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Coburgtiger said:
Who's Jesus Christ?

I love Christmas. It's good to have an excuse to see the whole family. It doesn't often happen naturally.

Jesus is all about families

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
larabee said:
so no props to the doctor/s and the radiation treatment that reduced the tumor?
Nah, must be a make believe all seeing sky spirit that did it...

It's a miracle Max!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Brodders17 said:
yep. i reckon references to Santa and presents are far more common over Christmas than God and the birth of jesus.

Too right, no idea who or what this god is (hanuman maybe?) and no idea about Jesus. But every year Santa delivers: presents appear, lollies in the christmassy stocking thing - I believe in Santa because Santa delivers.

DS

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
DavidSSS said:
Too right, no idea who or what this god is (hanuman maybe?) and no idea about Jesus. But every year Santa delivers: presents appear, lollies in the christmassy stocking thing - I believe in Santa because Santa delivers.

DS

I'm not sure if I would be happy about getting a signed piccy of Richard Lounder every year... Gimme a lump of Adani coal instead!

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
MD Jazz said:

Busy day today.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Just about to take off on a flight so I'll modify later. But what magnificent news.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2017/03/finland-votes-to-protect-children-from-christianity/