Clinton Benjamin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clinton Benjamin

Gazza68

The sleeping giant is waking from his slumber
Oct 23, 2004
Clinton Benjamin is someone I have heard a few whispers about, he is 192cm & still growing, ran 100m in 10.9 sec, has a great leap & is only 16 years of age. He is currently playing in the colts in W.A & earning a reputation as a pretty good footballer.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Bling said:
Clinton Benjamin is someone I have heard a few whispers about, he is 192cm & still growing, ran 100m in 10.9 sec, has a great leap & is only 16 years of age. He is currently playing in the colts in W.A & earning a reputation as a pretty good footballer.

Nice pick up Bling.
Yes, Clint went to Ireland at the beginning of the year. He has played rep footballat U16 and has already been marked down as a future champion. I have a query on the 192cm, but may be closer to 188cm. I suppose we'll find out the truth in about 4 weeks.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
there are big wraps on this kid i will try and get to a game for a look unfortunately he plays most of his footy for his school hale i think it is.