Clinton King | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clinton King

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Played in The Basin's Division Four EFL premiership side this afternoon. Had a quiet first half before getting more of the ball in the second half.

Disposal when he played AFL was suspect, but has been a great recruit for the Basin this season and caps off a stellar season with a premiership medal to his name.

Just thought I'd share this.

JB11

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2012
he never trained as hard as he should have , let himself down in that regard

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
JB11 said:
he never trained as hard as he should have , let himself down in that regard

Had the least penetrating kick Ive ever seen on a footballer. Almost like one of those frustrating dreams where you can run or fight. He seemed to give it everything he had and it laboured 25m through the air.

Reservoirtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 27, 2013
Can we please have more Clinton king bagging... I really enjoy showing him these at work... The boys get a kick out of it.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Kingy was a sublime footballer. A champion. A once a generation player. Was never quite the same after the busted leg.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
King was good at finding the ball. I would doubt that he would ever be drafted under our current selection criteria. He made Tony Shaw look like a big kick.