Close losses | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Close losses

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Over the years ive seen us lose close games but last nights game, stands out.
Our lack of composure in the last 8 minutes was awful to watch.
From poor execution, to brain fade's and panic.
We were one goal away from burying them 3 times in the game, but silly mistakes by foot or wrong options got them back in the game.
Its hard to wake up today knowing we lost that game when we shouldve won it comfortably.

My * worse close losses
*Footscary round 1 Whitten oval. When a unknown in Matthew Croft kicked 5.
*In the early 90"s WC at the G, Langdon kicked the winner
*Freo at Subico Ballatyne kicks the winner after Matthew White put us in front.
*GWS at Giants Stadium
Cameron kicks the winner
*MCG Mundy bends us over twice.
*Jason McCarthy farwell game.

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Vs Essendon when richo kicked the goal but we got reamed with the hands in the back rule come in, goes down the other end and they win

Reactions: 1 user

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Vs the doggies, cant remember who kicked it, we were like 4-5 goals in the last quarter, but they kicked it from outside 50 and you have not seen a better leg break since Shane Warne on the MCG in the boxing day test, goes through for a goal

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Lots of composure comes from continuity which lots of our team hasn't played enough , especially our mids.