Club Corner Sports 927 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club Corner Sports 927

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Last nights Club Corner on Sports 927 was the worst ever.

Richmond actually sent in 3 Property Stewards in and they answered some calls.

This was absoulately gutless on behalf of the Richmond Football Club. They knew that some cheesed off supporters were going to call and sent in 3 Property Stewards.

I vow never to listen to that crappy Club Corner again.

When one cheesed off supporter called, they disconnected him because he used the work *smile*. I've heard worse on the radio.

Further more, I dont know how many people noticed / cared, that the weekly chat on the Richmond FC website was cancelled last night.

It appears that the club is avoiding speaking to supporters at the present time.

I should of stayed on this boards chat as it was by far more interesting that the crap they spoke about on Club Corner.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I dont follow the club corners or chat sites but if thats the way they are going to treat their fans then maybe they might understand how we feel if we decided to stay home for the last couple of games. I noticed we were outnumbered about four to one at the Bummers game. Maybe it would put the frighteners up a few people if they put on a game and no-one turned up

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
nwonash said:
Further more, I dont know how many people noticed / cared, that the weekly chat on the Richmond FC website was cancelled last night.

It appears that the club is avoiding speaking to supporters at the present time.
I dont think it was the club avoiding speaking to fans more likely something went wrong with Justin not being able to do it, or technical dificulties. It has happened before.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Justin was on 5AA last night on the way home form work talking to KG and Cornesy. Was very impressed with him and feel better about hte club after hearing him speak. Very impressive young lad, seems quite cluey and well spoken.
He said Frawley ahs helped him al ot especially coming over from a new club, adn that he chose Richmond from a few different options. Also said he stil lbelieves the side is genuinely going ot go places.

Rate his interview highly and hope he is right.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
I must admit I was disappointed with the show but they did come back after the break and say that people could call and bag the coach if they wanted but not to swear.
The caller's name was John - was it the famous John F from Punt Road End?