Club Corner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club Corner

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Was just wondering if anyone listened to the Tigers club corner last night, and could tell me what was said & who they had on.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Will we eva have anything to cheer about? ???

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
yeah they had dave the doorman in the studio

they had a phone interview with beck which amounted to nothing new

and they filled the rest of the show with crap about "billy" from west heidelburg rather than answering questions.

..and when they did answer questions they gave tyhe same old replys and talked down to anyone they didn't like 8)

so there ya go 8)

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Thanks Sean.

F$#@ that Andrew Hughes (wateva his name is) and Greenberg r wankers. Specially that Hughes f%$@ knuckle. He's so rude to the callers. Who does he think he is? They can't take any constructive criticism.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The show was a disgrace.
They spent more that half the showing giggling and carrying on idiots.
The answers that they give to people who phone in are pathetic and disrespectful on a lot of occasions.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Two words,

Totally unprofessional.

Appearances like those make the rfc look like they're in the Ovens Murray league. (no offence to the OML.) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: