Clubs delistings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clubs delistings

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
TigerForce said:
The pontiff must speak first....
Yeah, they’re just copying us again, waiting til we announce our delistings before they do. ;D

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
caspar said:
Right.
We delist degoey grundy and sidearse
Get rid of that overpaid Pendulum bloke too. I reckon that massive tall Yankee pelican has over stayed his 457 visa as well, can send that prick right back home to join his septic mates.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
I just read that the Crows, after delistings, have 34 left on their list.

We have 34 left including Townsend and four on the Rookie list. So we have six spots on the senior list and one rookie spot available.

Chol has had the maximum three years so he has to be elevated, or delisted and re-rookied. I know that we extended Cal Moore and Menadue but was Moore elevated or just extended on the rookie list for another year?

Basically we currently have seven spots in total, with six selections in the draft with question marks over Chol and Townsend.

I'm not an expert but I thought you had to have minimum 40 on the senior list? Also you still have to use draft picks for rookies so it seems that we are one pick short. Maybe the maths will keep Townsend at the club for another year?

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I'm thinking both Moore & Chol will be elevated and Drummond may be delisted and rookied to allow an extra spot

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
ahyeahnah said:
I just read that the Crows, after delistings, have 34 left on their list.

We have 34 left including Townsend and four on the Rookie list. So we have six spots on the senior list and one rookie spot available.

Chol has had the maximum three years so he has to be elevated, or delisted and re-rookied. I know that we extended Cal Moore and Menadue but was Moore elevated or just extended on the rookie list for another year?

Basically we currently have seven spots in total, with six selections in the draft with question marks over Chol and Townsend.

I'm not an expert but I thought you had to have minimum 40 on the senior list? Also you still have to use draft picks for rookies so it seems that we are one pick short. Maybe the maths will keep Townsend at the club for another year?

Moore has to have been elevated as he has already had 3 years on rookie list

I have 36 on main list & 3 rookies with a decision to be made on Chol, who along with Cal Moore has already had 3 years on rookie list

Lists can be made up as per this

http://www.afl.com.au/afl-hq/the-afl-explained/about-the-afl

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
taztiger4 said:
Moore has to have been elevated as he has already had 3 years on rookie list

I have 36 on main list & 3 rookies with a decision to be made on Chol, who along with Cal Moore has already had 3 years on rookie list

Lists can be made up as per this

http://www.afl.com.au/afl-hq/the-afl-explained/about-the-afl
Thanks for the link Taz, makes it very clear but I still get 34 on the list when I count it, 35 if Moore has been elevated. I thought that Baker was extended as a rookie but if not then you're right.

So based on having to have a list of 47, and lets say that Baker and Moore have been elevated we only have Egg and Chol as rookies bringing the total to 38.
We have six picks which still comes up three short.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
ahyeahnah said:
Thanks for the link Taz, makes it very clear but I still get 34 on the list when I count it, 35 if Moore has been elevated. I thought that Baker was extended as a rookie but if not then you're right.

So based on having to have a list of 47, and lets say that Baker and Moore have been elevated we only have Egg and Chol as rookies bringing the total to 38.
We have six picks which still comes up three short.

We dont have to have 47, 2018 we had 45, 40 on main & 5 rookies

Bakes hasnt been upgraded, the 36 are

Drummond
Soldo
Astbury
Balta
Bolton
Butler
Castagna
Coleman - Jones
Edwards
Ellis
Garthwaite
Grigg
Houli
Lambert
McIntosh
Menadue
Miller
Moore
Naish
Rioli
Townsend
Vlastuin
Broad
Caddy
Graham
Markov
Nankervis
Short
Grimes
Higgings
Prestia
Rance
Riewoldt
Cotchin
Martin
Lynch

and rookies
Chol
Baker
Eggmolesse Smith

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
taztiger4 said:

Drummond
Soldo
Astbury
Balta
Bolton
Butler
Castagna
Coleman - Jones
Edwards
Ellis
Garthwaite
Grigg
Houli
Lambert
McIntosh
Menadue
Miller
Moore
Naish
Rioli
Townsend
Vlastuin
Broad
Caddy
Graham
Markov
Nankervis
Short
Grimes
Higgings
Prestia
Rance
Riewoldt
Cotchin
Martin
Lynch

and rookies
Chol
Baker
Eggmolesse Smith

Wouldn’t draft any of those guys, who else is out there?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
TigerMasochist said:
Get rid of that overpaid Pendulum bloke too. I reckon that massive tall Yankee pelican has over stayed his 457 visa as well, can send that prick right back home to join his septic mates.
He's probably spouting about himself in downtown Dallas.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
taztiger4 said:

Drummond
Soldo
Astbury
Balta
Bolton
Butler
Castagna
Coleman - Jones
Edwards
Ellis
Garthwaite
Grigg
Houli
Lambert
McIntosh
Menadue
Miller
Moore
Naish
Rioli
Townsend
Vlastuin
Broad
Caddy
Graham
Markov
Nankervis
Short
Grimes
Higgings
Prestia
Rance
Riewoldt
Cotchin
Martin
Lynch

and rookies
Chol
Baker
Eggmolesse Smith
Cool thanks for clearing that up

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Wildride said:
Daniel Menzel and Jordan Murdoch delisted by Geelong today.

2 very ordinary footballers. Under Wallace or Frawley one would be guaranteed a spot on our list but not with Hardwick

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Wildride said:
Daniel Menzel and Jordan Murdoch delisted by Geelong today.

It was always a comforting thought knowing that Jordan Murdoch played for Geelong and not for Richmond.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
TOT70 said:
It was always a comforting thought knowing that Jordan Murdoch played for Geelong and not for Richmond.
Yep one of the worst players I’ve seen in recent years, simply drafted because he had pace