Clubs delistings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clubs delistings

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Lenno never carved anyone up. :))

Alternatively Wood can definitely play footy.

Ratten is a good coach. Maybe getting punted could be the kick in the ass Mason needed.
It's a long shot but given they've got a couple of spots available on their list ,I think it's a good pickup.
Will watch with interest.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lenno never carved anyone up. :))

Alternatively Wood can definitely play footy.

Ratten is a good coach. Maybe getting punted could be the kick in the ass Mason needed.
It's a long shot but given they've got a couple of spots available on their list ,I think it's a good pickup.
Will watch with interest.
He is the bloke that could get off the chain with clubs focussed on King, Butler, Gresham, Ryder/Marshall and Membrey.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is the bloke that could get off the chain with clubs focussed on King, Butler, Gresham, Ryder/Marshall and Membrey.

Why? Didn't North have Petrie, Waite, Thomas, Black, Wells, Turner, Higgins, Harvey and the deadly Nahas?
His chain must've been rusty?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He has talent undoubtedly and maybe worth a free hit for the Aints they are all in on a flag in the near term hence grabbing Frawley who is near done.

Hannebery Frawley, Hill, Ryder, Crouch there’s not too much future planning there it’s all about now.

It looks like the Saints heads have identified a possible power vacuum when the Tigers drop off in the next two or three years.

Some clubs have identified its wide open for pinching a flag apart from the RFC.
Geesook . StKilda, Doggies, Bears, Kochies,Eagles, Skunks all think they can pinch one and without the Tigers involved they all certainly can.

If the Tigers slip up a team like the Saints Eagles, Port or Cats are readying themselves to snatch it on the day as the Coasters did in 2018.

Last edited:

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Saints believing there over hype to much and Ratten topping up with alot of rejects and has beens.

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
The Aints has the oldest list in the comp. And yes, their list is older than Geelol

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Saints delisted Matthew Parker. The boy can play, assume it might be more than his performance on the field.

Anyway I'll trot out the old chestnut. "Could be worth a rookie spot."
Good call Timmy.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yep good call Tim. Liked him at the saints but wasn't aware he was delisted.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
At the start of the year I thought our list was in excellent shape and I would find it very hard to delist anyone. Right now I have about 8 in the gun plus retiring off Houli. This trade and draft period will decide if we can launch back into contention or fade away into no mans land.