Clubs delistings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clubs delistings

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maybe we arent planning to take too many this year.

With the VFL in need of some playuers, maybe the club will look to try and graft in some kids they like the look of for a year in the vfl to see what theyve got to offer first as they didn't get a run at it last year.

Reactions: 1 user

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Would Mason Wood be worth looking at he is 192cm big body is a little injury prone doesn’t seem to have an engine but our fitness staff could turn him around has plenty of ability

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Would Mason Wood be worth looking at he is 192cm big body is a little injury prone doesn’t seem to have an engine but our fitness staff could turn him around has plenty of ability
Reckon you answered your own question. No tank no Richmond contract

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah I was indifferent about Jetta, alsways seemed flakey, but as soon as you had that thought he would do something sublime and damaging. Watching him last year at close quarters at the WC V Melbourne game at Treager Park was quite something, I've never seen a player glide across the turf like him. Marlion maybe, but its a different glide.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Only runs one way.

North got fed up with him.

Talented absolutely but doesnt work enough.

Not Richmond material.
Ballantynes

And the Patra Orange Juice

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Reckon you answered your own question. No tank no Richmond contract
His tank is actually his greatest strength among neat skills. As already mentioned, his durability is a major flaw yet to be addressed at 27

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Nope, he looks good but does nothing. His career is over.

• Sad

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
What’s the knock on Oscar McDonald? I haven’t really seen him play. Ive seen Tom and he’s a glacial slab.