Coaches votes- 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coaches votes- 2013

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
bullus_hit said:
He could be as high as 18 at this stage, he would need another 7-8 votes in the run home.

Personally, I reckon Gazza has the Brownlow sewn up with Griffen a distant second.

What's GC won? 6-7 games? Was he bog in all of them? Don't think so.
We have won 13 and Cotchin has been a stand out in about 7 of them.
Remember last year he didn't get a vote till round 11, this year he will poll 3 starting in round 1..
I backing the Cotch!! :clap

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
bullus_hit said:
Personally, I reckon Gazza has the Brownlow sewn up with Griffen a distant second.

Unless Gazza gets reported in the last 3 weeks, they may as well call the Brownlow count off. He will win it with a record lead IMO.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
rosy23 said:
Richmond vs Brisbane
9 Cotchin (Rich)
9 Jackson (Rich)
3 Ellis (Rich)
3 Hanley (Bris)
3 Martin (Rich)
2 Patfull (Bris)
1 Conca (Rich)

http://www.aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1188&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=1f9da32958

Geez, how did chimp get 9? Sure got plenty of the ball but turned it over a few times.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
se7en said:
Geez, how did chimp get 9? Sure got plenty of the ball but turned it over a few times.

i thought jacko was bog. had more contested possessions and better disposal than trent as well as some nice passes into 50 and a goal himself. some of trent's kicks were shockers and his missed goals terrible. no doubt everyone sees things differently though. it will be interesting to see how pre votes compare this week, bearing in mind trent is more a poster boy and jacko more a whipping boy.

Robbo1

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2006
Melbourne
A agree Rosie. Have been in the "Cotch is champ" camp since day 1 and Jacko "handy for big body but will get overtaken" camp for a couple of years, but will concede that Cotch's disposal has been well below average this year and Jacko more than competent.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
rosy23 said:
i thought jacko was bog. had more contested possessions and better disposal than trent as well as some nice passes into 50 and a goal himself. some of trent's kicks were shockers and his missed goals terrible. no doubt everyone sees things differently though. it will be interesting to see how pre votes compare this week, bearing in mind trent is more a poster boy and jacko more a whipping boy.

funny. dont think i would consider myself in the Jacko whipping boy camp, but i didnt think he was near best on ground on saturday. Cotchin probably BOG, not sure yet who else will get my votes.

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
GoodOne said:
Yeah wonder how many PRE voters haven't given Chimp a vote this year? I know of at least one.

:hihi I stopped voting when I realised that instead of being a bit of fun, there were people who actually used past voting to score points in arguments.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Brodders17 said:

i don't think it's funny. as i said we all see things differently. plenty on pre and the coaches all thoughts dan was our best/equal best. i agree with them...you obviously don't. no big deal.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Leysy Days said:
Wonder who that would be. ;D

you well know it's yet another snide dig at me by goodone. i have already posted why i wasn't voting for cotch again. it's no secret and seeing goodone obviously studies my posting very carefully he'd probably be aware of that. do you recall yourself and a couple of mates spamming several threads with sarcastic comments in regards to votes i gave once. i've never voted for cotch since. like mld i decided to give voting a miss last year but decided why let those who harass me destroy my fun. there are probably several players i've never voted for. i make no secret of the fact of the kind of player i like to give votes to. some go for those who kick goals or get possessions at will. i like to reward defenders and taggers who mightn't get the high stats but do their bit to hold an opposition player. that doesn't mean i don't rate cotch or others i don't give votes to. any objections with that.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
9 McLean (Carl)
6 Robinson (Carl)
5 Simpson (Carl)
4 Walker (Carl)
3 Curnow (Carl)
3 Deledio (Rich)

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Coach A Coach B
5 McLean 5 Simpson
4 Walker 4 McLean
3 Robinson 3 Robinson
2 Deledio 2 Curnow
1 Curnow 1 Deledio

Looks about right. The 2 and 1 votes are interchangeable. Similar except for the wild disagreement about Walker and Simpson.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006

OR

Mclean 5 4
Robinson 1 5
Simpson 4 1
Walker 2 2
Curnow 3 0
Deledio 0 3

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Dyer'ere said:
Coach A Coach B
5 McLean 5 Simpson
4 Walker 4 McLean
3 Robinson 3 Robinson
2 Deledio 2 Curnow
1 Curnow 1 Deledio

Looks about right. The 2 and 1 votes are interchangeable. Similar except for the wild disagreement about Walker and Simpson.

Wow. Did we lose by 90 points?

Six Shirts and a Suit

Tiger Rookie
May 28, 2013
What an indictment of the players that only Lids was awarded votes for RFC. Shows where the overall effort was at. We sure did get ahead of ourselves. Even Richo in his 6-pointers for the round states the team eased pressure after 1/4 time.

A deserved kick up the backside if the players were basking in the glory of having made the finals. They have achieved nothing yet and will not succeed in making / taking the next step unless it is total commitment each week. We do not yet have the talent of the Hawks / Cats / Swans / etc., so cannot afford to ease off during games expecting just to flick a switch to regain ascendancy - we are not yet that good and it is arrogant of the players to think so.