Coaches Votes Rd 10 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coaches Votes Rd 10

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
surprised Dan Rioli isn't in there...

how does a suspended Redman get 2 votes after elbowing Dion in the throat ?

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Interesting that no one gave parish any votes for his 40+ meaningless possessions

Makes those 2 numbnuts in the media that gave him Yiooken medal votes look even more stupid. Not even his own coach rated him in the top 5 on the ground.

Reactions: 1 user

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
Makes those 2 numbnuts in the media that gave him Yiooken medal votes look even more stupid. Not even his own coach rated him in the top 5 on the ground.
Will be very interested in who gets votes for this round on Brownlow night………

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Nank's rich vein of form continues, he has been underrated for years, even by some Tiger fans.

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Interesting that no one gave parish any votes for his 40+ meaningless possessions

I was talking to an Essendon supporter after the game, he said the exact same thing - Parish, 40 possessions, no impact.

It isn't like the fans can't see this, why can't the media? Are they really that stupid? (Sorry, rhetorical question I know, answer is obvious).

DS