Coburg on the ABC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg on the ABC

Dr Mad

I'm a llama!
Aug 17, 2003
At the game yesterday it was announced over the PA that Coburg's last two games against Bendigo at Windy Hill and Werribee at Coburg will be on the ABC.

That's good, finally a chance to see Gilmour, Raines, Foley and Archibald play.

Also a chance to see Tuck and Roach getting gametime!!! :eek: :eek:

You probably won't see Archie Hammerfire. He only played a half of football for the Coburg reserves in his first game for the year last weekend.

Still it is great news that the Coburg Tigers will be televised for the next 2 games if true.
Maybe the ABC do care about ratings after all ;D

Is this game on abc on the goldcoast cause im going up there in a few weeks. Hopefully i can watch it while im up there in sunny sunny queensland beats this melbourne weather. So can someone please find out.

Very doubtful RD. You will more than likely get the local Brisbane Rugby League teams match of the day.

RecruitersDream said:
Is this game on abc on the goldcoast cause im going up there in a few weeks. Hopefully i can watch it while im up there in sunny sunny queensland beats this melbourne weather. So can someone please find out.

The VFL is usually only on in Vic and Tasmania (I believe).

Dr Mad said:
At the game yesterday it was announced over the PA that Coburg's last two games against Bendigo at Windy Hill and Werribee at Coburg will be on the ABC.
About time i was starting to worry that there was some sought of conspiracy against showing Coburg games on tv.

The main reason coburg are not on tv is due to the ABC they dont like going to the Coburg ground for some reason. Think of this if they did not put us in before the finals. A top side on tv once i remember seeing adds for the vfl on Foxtel and coburg were not in them due to the lack of tv time we have had.

About time is all i can say. What 1 game so far this season. Will be good to finally have a good look at them.

tiger_25 said:
About time is all i can say. What 1 game so far this season. Will be good to finally have a good look at them.

Coburg are listed live on the ABC in Victoria this Saturday at 1PM.

Richmond are live on Ch 9 on Sunday at 1PM!

Good weekend for "lounge lizards"!!!!     :)

Waited all season to watch Coburg on TV and the rain really spoiled the game. Horrible to watch. Lets hope next weks TV game shows us a bit more of what the young kids have to offer.