COGS ON WHITE LINE FEVER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

COGS ON WHITE LINE FEVER

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Caught the end of White Line Fever yesterday (Mon) as I settled in to watch "on the couch" (my Monday comedy fix) and they said that.....

Richmond young gun Mark Coughlan would one of the guest this evening (Tuesday) along with Matthew Primus from Port.

PRE enders who may wish to phone in and have a chat with the young fella should remember to breath at all times ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
g0tigers said:
Did anyone who saw the show think Mark looked really uncomfortable?

Extremely uncomfortable. Then again I cringed at some of the questions and comments directed towards him too.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Will Danny be coach next year?....Absolutely.

Do you have a girlfriend?......No

Who is the funniest person at the club?....Rory, Adam Pickering. He said he got Rory back for his article on the RFC website. Rory wrote one about Mark, but the difference was Marks one was true where Rory's wasn't. ;)

How will he poll in the Brownlow?....Be happy to get a vote. Anyone who's put money on should ask for it back.

Does he want to captain Richmond? Never thought about it and wouldn't want to. He doesn't even know where people get the idea of that from.

I got the impression he's a bit sick of the questions about returing to the west.

He talked a bit about how his career started. Didn't start playing footy till about 18.

Tigers spoke to him at the draft camp but he didn't think they were interested and he was surprised they drafted him.

He was asked about diet and said the dietician took him aside when he got to the club. His skin folds were the worst at training camp, in fact he had never even heard of skin folds.

He also talked about our finals chances. A good win over Freo and you never know. :)

Actually I am glad he was thinking that way. I like the belief and striving for success. A bit different to Danny saying something similar after yet another flogging.

I think that's about it. A few deep breaths and raised eyebrows and looking like he'd rather be elsewhere. Then again a lot of people said that the day he was on telly when we drafted him.

Onya Cogs. :)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
rosy3 said:
How will he poll in the Brownlow?....Be happy to get a vote. Anyone who's put money on should ask for it back.

Where do i find a TAB who gives money back on tickets?

Or do I take the offending tickets to Cougs for a refund?

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
rosy3 said:
Do you have a girlfriend?......No
YAY! ;D

Have a crack Goddess, you never know.

Have to admit though watching it he did look extremely uncomfortable and relieved after every question. does seem extremely introverted and I realyl did like the way he kept downplaying his own ability. Reckon thats a good thing and means he is not satisfied at all wiht his performances. Like that a lot and think it is a good thing. Like the way he answered the questions about captaincy too, saying hes never thought about it and doesnt thinnk hed be ready to do it all for a long itme.
also loved the way he thought hedbe lucky to get a vote in the brownlow so people shouldnt waste their money.

Hated the way they focused on him being uncomfortable too, kept the camera on him extra long.

Overall though i was impressed by him though, thinkhes a champion and will get better with the media stuff over time. Glad hes at our club.