Collingwood Jokes [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Jokes [Merged]

P

PuntRoadRoar

Re:Funny Joke

nah he would of given frawley the bird for asking him such a stupid question.

plus being from tasmania im suprised he would be asked a question about "family" in the first place LOL ;D

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
Re:Funny Joke

PuntRoadRoar said:
plus being from tasmania im suprised he would be asked a question about "family" in the first place LOL ;D

lol nice one shawry with special mention to PRR ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
1. A Halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your wife does.

2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. Jack Daniel's makes your list of "most admired people."

5. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.

6. Someone in your family once died right after saying: "Hey, watch this...."

7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

8. A ceiling fan once ruined your wife's hairdo.

9. You think the last words of Advance Australia Fair are: "Carn the Pies."

10. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded, right off its wheels.

11. The market value of your car goes up and down, depending on how much petrol is in it.

12. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

13. One of your kids was born on a pool table.

14. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

15. You think "loaded dishwasher" means your wife is drunk.

16. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

17. Your front verandah collapses and kills more than five dogs.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Re:You know your a Collingwood Supporter when

LMAO Gus, ;D ;D
forgot a couple

You do your Christmas shopping at a truck stop.

You need take the entire day off to get your teeth cleaned

Your sister's child looks just like you

You steal your clothes from a scarecrow.

In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you start eating Spam Lite.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

LMAO Gus and Ox.

Here's another one:

You buy sunsilk base elements despite being bald.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval

JohnF said:

I think the more appropriate would be
You buy sunsilk base elements but have no idea what it is or what to do with it ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval

Ha thanks Gus. Gotta love the sob session they had last year, it brings tears of joy to my eyes every time :rollin

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Speaking of avatars Gus, I can't look at yours and not smile.
I saw Shrek for the first time yesterday. Lovely video and donkey is so cute. (Shrek is too. ;))

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

TigersGoddess said:
JohnF said:

You buy sunsilk base elements but have no idea what it is or what to do with it ;D

LMAO TG.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003

LMAO too TG.
roll.gif

I like all the avatars on this page.
Rosy's sexy tiger is g-rouse! he he
TG thats a classic!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

rosy3 said:
Speaking of avatars Gus, I can't look at yours and not smile.
I saw Shrek for the first time yesterday. Lovely video and donkey is so cute. (Shrek is too. ;))

Thanks Rosy. I thought he had character.

Eddy MURPHY's voice was a match maid in heaven for the donkey. Was a perfect choice.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval

TigersGoddess said:
Sorry just realised I got that wrong it should be
You steal a bottle of sunsilk base elements but have no idea what it is or what to do with it ;)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

Very funny stuff so far! ;D

Here's a couple more... ;D

You're Family tree is a straight line

Your chromosome count reads like a bad hand of scrabble

You have Monopoly The "Collingwood Edition" in which every square reads "Go To Jail"

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003

LMFAO TG & Tiga.
roll.gif

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

LOL, here's some more...

You know you're a collingwood supporter when:

Anphoney Rocca appears attractive.

You have sported a mullet since the 80's and are oblivious to the fact that the hairstyle has recently come back into fashion.

Your initiation into adulthood consists of living through 5 failed grand final attempts.

You pop the question to the missus at a macca's restraunt.

You move to Broady to feel closer to Eddie.

Contrary to what you first thought, Shane Woewodin is now one of the better Brownlow medal winners.

You have numerous children which brings welfare benefits that allow you support your heroin addiction.

You are kept up to date with current affairs through "who wants to be a millionaire" and "the footy show".

You wish there was a third Rocca brother.

You think that Brodie Holland 's 2 week suspension was "harsh but fair".

You are Cash Converter's largest supplier of used car stereos.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Subject: FW: COLLINGWOOD

Did you hear that the post office has had to recall their
latest stamps?
They had pictures of Collingwood players on them, people couldn't figure out which side to spit on!

Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a Collingwood jumper?
The police had to dress him up in woman's underwear in order to save his family from the embarrassment.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered" The second one says "Nah, librarians are the best everything in them is in alphabetical order." The third one says "Try electricians, everything
inside them is colour-coded." The fourth one says "I prefer Collingwood fans, they're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and bums are interchangeable."

Q. What is a Collingwood fans worst nightmare?
A. A 3rd Rocca brother.

Q. If you see a Collingwood fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?
A. It could be your bike.

Q. What do Collingwood fans and sperm have in common?
A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. What do you have when 100 Collingwood fans are buried up to > their necks in sand?
A. Not enough sand!

Q You are trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattle snake and a collingwood fan. You have a gun with 2 bullets what do you do?
A. Shoot the Collingwood fan - twice!

Q. What is the difference between Tony Shaw and a Jet Engine?
A. A Jet engine eventually stops whining.

Q. How many Collingwood fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and Tony Shaw to say that, if the umpire had done his job in the first place, the light bulb would never had gone out!

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
They keep coming!

What do you do for a drowning Collingwood player? Nothing. You could drag him to the top, but he'll choke anyway.

What's the difference between Collingwood and an arsonist? An arsonist wouldn't waste 22 matches.

Collingwood are bringing out a new bra! Plenty of support, soft and no CUP!!!

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps? They had pictures of Collingwood players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a Collingwood jersey? The police had to dress him up in women's underwear in order to save his family from the embarrassment.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered." The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order." Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded." The fourth one says, "I prefer Collingwood players. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and bums are interchangeable."

A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is a total write-off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend, "What's happened to your car?" "Well," the friend responds, "I ran over Nathan Buckley." "OK," says the man, "that explains the blood. But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt?" "Well, he tried to escape through the park."

If you see a Collingwood fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him? It could be your bicycle.

What do Collingwood fans and sperm have in common? One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

What do you have when 100 Collingwood fans are buried up to their necks in sand? Not enough sand.

What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead Collingwood fan on the road? There are skid marks in front of the dog.

You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a Collingwood fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do? Shoot the Collingwood fan - twice.

How many Collingwood fans does it take to change a light bulb? Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make excuses and Mick Malthouse to say that if the umpire had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

What's the difference between a female Collingwood fan and a pitbull? Lipstick.

Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, an intelligent Collingwood fan and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a $100.00 note. Who gets it? The drunk, of course; the other three are mythical creatures.

What is black and brown and looks good on a Collingwood Fan? A doberman.

What do Collingwood fans use for birth control? Their personalities.

What is the difference between an Collingwood fan and a trampoline? You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline.

What do you call 5000 dead Collingwood fans at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

A Collingwood fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Collingwood jumper. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St Peter in a St Kilda scarf. "Hello, mate," says St Peter, "I'm sorry, no Collingwood fans in heaven." "What?" exclaims the man, astonished. "You heard. No Collingwood fans." "But, but, but, I've been a good man," replies the Collingwood supporter. "Oh, really?" says St Peter, "what have you done then?" "Well," says the guy, "three weeks before I died, I gave 20 bucks to the starving children in Africa." "Oh," says St Peter, "anything else?" "Well, two weeks before I died, I gave 20 bucks to the homeless." "Hmmm. Anything else?" "Yeah. A week before I died, I gave 20 bucks to the Albanian orphans." "Okay," says St Peter, "you wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor." Ten minutes pass before St Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your sixty bucks back