Collingwood Jokes [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Jokes [Merged]

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
Collingwood threads [Merged]

On a crowded tram going to the football game the fan resplendent in black and white colours had a large magpie tucked under his arm.
Sitting directly opposite, at face level with the magpie, was an old codger flaunting a scarf in Richmond colours. "They won't let you take a pig into the ground ya know," he said loudly
"It's not a pig, it's a magpie ya *smile* head," said the fan in the black and white scarf.
"I was talking to the Magpie," said the old codger.

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
A Richmond supporters dilema

Answer on your honour and dignity as a Richmond supporter - what would you do in the following circumstance?
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.
Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other.
Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.
You're in Victoria, just outside of Seymour, to be exact... There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods.
You are a Herald Sun photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster.
You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. Nature is showing all its destroying power and is ripping everything away.
Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud.
You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.
Suddenly you know who it is - it's Eddie Maguire!! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of Eddie, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the Australia's most powerful men.
Now here's the question (please give an honest answer):
Would you select colour film, or would you rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?
Answer - Colour of course! - Nothing in Black and White ever wins anything!

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Re: A Richmond supporters dilema

Youd have to go with the digital so you'd have a chance to really capture the moment with some sound

JPM

Will Richmond ever be the one?
Sep 3, 2003
East Melbourne
Eddie Maguire - What would you do?

This joke had already been posted so I've deleted it and merged the threads. rosy

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
Collingwood threads [Merged]

Family of Collingwood supporters head out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting . While in Rebel Sports the son picks up a Richmond footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister, "I've decided to become a Tiger supporter and I would like this for Christmas". His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him round the head with her carton of Winfields and says, "Go talk to Mum.
Off goes the little lad with the Richmond footy jumper in hand and finds his mother. "Mum?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Tiger supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full stubbie of VB at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "lets go talk to your father".
Off they go to Pentridge during visiting hours with footy jumper in hand and find bubba, his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Richmond supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT", and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for further good measure.
About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home (Reservoir). The mother turns to her son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?" The son says, "Yes knackers I have." "Good son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Richmond supporter for an hour and already I hate you Collingwood bastards."

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
Good old Collingwood forever

A mortician had a new apprentice who was learning the embalming ropes. He walked into the embalming room where a body was lying on the table. Thinking he knew enough now to begin the procedure without his boss, he began examining the body. He rolled it over and to his amazement there was a cork in its ass.
Mystified, he pulled it out, and immediately heard; "Good old Collingwood forever" come out the guys arse. Startled by what had happened, he shoved the cork back into the body and ran up the stairs to find his mentor; "Sir, you've got to come down and me, I've just seen something I can't believe." Annoyed by the naivety of his assistant, he said OK and followed him downstairs;
"There, look at the cork in the ass of that body, I couldn't imagine what it was doing there so I pulled it out. Please you do it."
The mortician was a bit surprised to see the cork, too, so he walked to the table and removed the cork, and sure enough:- "Good old Collingwood forever" began to play.
Exasperated, he replaced the cork in its appointed position, turned to his assistant and said: "What's so surprising about that? I've heard thousands of arseholes sing that song

JPM

Will Richmond ever be the one?
Sep 3, 2003
East Melbourne
Re: Collingwood joke threads [Merged]

TRANSFER FROM SUPPORTING COLLINGWOOD

1. NAME……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2. Number of disappointing years you’ve been a supporter……………………………………………..

3. Which club would you prefer to support?………………………………………………………………..
(N.B. All clubs reserve the right to refuse you)

4. What can you offer the club you now support?…………………………………………………………

PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONARE

A. What has been your greatest disappointment in the past 15 years?………………………………..

B. What has been the greatest team Collingwood have been runners up to in the past 35 years?

CARLTON 1970 MELBOURNE 1964
CARLTON 1979 NTH. MELBOURNE 1977
CARLTON 1981 ST.KILDA 1966
BRISBANE 2002 RICHMOND 1980
BRISBANE 2003

C. Who is the Brownlow Medalist? (Please tick)
1. Graham “I’m a dud” Teasdale
2. Peter “I’ve got a sore leg” Moore
3. Len “Captain Kickless” Thompson
4. Nathan “Missing in action” Buckley

D. Who was the key defender in the 1980 winning Grand final team?
…………………………………………………………………………………….…………..
E. How many points did Barry Breen kick in the 1966 Grand final?……………………

F. Who was the 19th man Carlton brought on at half time in the
1970 Grand Final and won the game?…………………………………………………..

G. With what team did Nathan Buckley play before joining Collingwood?………………..

H. With what team did Leigh Mathews coach before joining Brisbane?…………………

I. How many Premierships have Brisbane won in the past 8 years?……………………

J. Do you cry after Grand Finals YES / NO

K. Do you declare premiers in March?

L. Do you think the Port Power is the biggest choker in the league, if not, who is and why?……………………………………………………………………………………………

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
Re: Collingwood joke threads [Merged]

Nice one FullBackFwd-do you mind if I copy it and post it to a few Magpies???

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
A Collingwood supporters view of their recruiting

Poor old Mick...not like it's his fault......and I wholeheartedly agree with him that wholesale changes should be made.

Let's see..... I think we should bring in:

Mal Michael... oooops forgot he was traded for Jarrad Molloy. maybe Molloy could come in.. oh no that's right, he's about 15 kgs overweight and retired, as opposed to 10 kgs overweight and still playing

Why don't we bring in Andrew Schauble, could help in defence? Damn, traded him too. who for again? Mark Kinnear. that's right, MARK Kinnear. I guess the goal there was to prove that Ben wasn't the worst Kinnear that ever played. Job done.

Josh Hunt would be handy with his accurate long kicking from defence. What's that? We traded that draft pick for Carl Steinfort. Isn't he a manager at Wizard Home Loans now? Guess he could give Noel Judkins some advice on how to invest his redundancy payout.

Damian Adkins would be more than handy with his pace and long kicking. I mean he does get a game with a team 7-0. Silly me, Andrew Williams was his replacement. a sh-tter footballer you're never likely to see, although Shane O'Bree may take that challenge as some sort of personal affront. If his last name was Kinnear I'd get the joke. At the moment I'm not laughing.

Richard Hadley? sh-t - traded his draft pick for the pick for Ryan Lonie. Who? Plays at Williamstown. Oh, him. Yeah, real hard man, voted 4th hardest player in league. No, the Lions weren't take the mickey were they?

Daniel Bell? Yeah, he's promising. 6'3", quick, athletic. Pity he was the pick given away for Woewodin. Woewoful makes Lonie look tough.

Nick dal Santo. Maybe next year. But what about in the 2001 draft? No. Pick 11 would be much better spent on Richard "accountable" Cole, the only man who appears to take the instruction "play him close" as a license to adopt some sort of Detroit Pistons style zone defence versus Shaq. I swear to Christ I watch him sometimes and he's looking up at the sky while the ball is up for grabs daydreaming. Maybe he likes planes? A looser player you're unlikely to find. OK, I agree, we'll take Cole at 11 and let the Saints get dal Santo at 13. Noel thinks its for the best.

Sav Rocca would be a presence in the square with Anthony out. All we'd have to do is get him to lead to the boundary, tell him to lead wide and let his man run off and no one would know the difference. What? we DELISTED him. Not even a Mark Kinnear in return? Are you sure? that can't be right. Who did we get as a replacement at the draft. SCOTT CUMMINGS? Must be a misprint. must be.

Matthew Pavlich would be awesome although he might battle when having to receive the footy from Rhyce Shaw. Forgot, traded pick 3 (Pavlich went 4) to the Tigers for Steve McKee and pick 7 (Danny Roach). I think I know McKee. Isn't he the guy that now holds up the big whiteboard at the 1/4 time huddle (no sh-t, check it out next time the Pies are on TV). And as for Danny Roach didn't he retire at age 20? Must have played some good footy before that though? 1 game! Really? How many touches? 1! What did he do with it? OUT ON THE FULL!!! Surely you jest.

Oh well, why don't we go for what we do have. We could bring in David King, Matthew Lokan, or anyone with the surname Shaw and Cloke. Seriously, is there an age limit on the father-son rule coz it's not too late to turn Jock McHale Jnr into a pretty reasonable CHF. Sure, he's 60+ but he couldn't possibly look slow in the Pies lineup.

NOPE. Pies are done. Micky must DIE. all this happened on his watch.

If you need me I'll be at the pub downing pots, and telling anyone who'll listen that Leigh Walker could've been anything if he'd just had Ben Kinnear's knees.