Collingwood Jokes [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Jokes [Merged]

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Re: Collingwood Supporters

Phantom said:
How do you inflict 12 months of acute pain on a Pies supporter?
Buy them a membership for Christmas!

Is it tax deductible?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
2 x Grand final losses, a draw, and another Grand Final loss next week for Collingwood would be a joke too, all in the space of 8 years...

The Colliwobbles never left.

Big Country

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 1, 2011
Why can't the police solve murders in Collingwood?

Becasuse the DNA is all the same and there are no dental records.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Has anyone liked the 'I bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate Collingwood' Facebook page? Some good stuff on that

OldTiger67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 6, 2016
Important information for all Collingwood supporters going to the game next sat; dole payments will be available as cash advances outside gates 4,7 and 8. A temporary parole office will be set up near gate 3. An amnesty will be available for stolen vehicles that can be left in the carpark after the game. A fight will be made available outside the Royal at 7pm. Free trains will be available from Richmond station assuming you wont have paid for a ticket anyway...

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Massive Scumwood joke:

f04wNtZp_400x400.jpg

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Apparently, Carlton and United (CUB) have just released a new beer post the GF.

It’s called Collingwood Bitter! It has a salty taste for those who have dental deficiencies but will be enjoyed by most other AFL supporters.