Cometti thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cometti thread

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Far to much personal abuse and breaches of the site rules. I modified or deleted a couple of posts but decided the job was too big when there were other things to deal with and I removed the entire thread.

Site rules

Messages shouldn’t threaten or humiliate any other person or contain personal insults. 1) There is a zero tolerance policy for flame wars, baiting, and malicious personal attacks on all forums. Such activity will result in posting rights being suspended/banned -- without warning.'

Racist and sexually prejudiced comments aren’t welcome.

Brief replies that add nothing to the discussion but to denigrate or bag a situation/event/player/official/poster, or hijack a discussion will be deleted and the poster banned for repeat offences.