Concerts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Concerts

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Couldn’t find a live band thread.

At GC 600 last night
Sheppard started (which isn’t easy) and Live (from Pennsylvania USA ) followed up.
Then foreigner. Only 1 original guy left from the 80’s but apparently that’s enough to keep the name.

All bands were in top gear.
Live were back to their 90s form after their unfortunate squabble.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
DirtyDogTiger said:
Couldn’t find a live band thread.

At GC 600 last night
Sheppard started (which isn’t easy) and Live (from Pennsylvania USA ) followed up.
Then foreigner. Only 1 original guy left from the 80’s but apparently that’s enough to keep the name.

All bands were in top gear.
Live were back to their 90s form after their unfortunate squabble.
Great live act live, one of my favourite bands

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Saw the Eagles at Madison square garden a couple of weeks ago , they now have Vince Gil and Glen fry’s son playing with them, was simply a brilliant gig, there famous harmony’s were incredible. There was no opening act and I just read how they played 27 songs , there coming to Australia next year, I’ll definitely be going to see them again

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Mr Brightside said:
Saw the Eagles at Madison square garden a couple of weeks ago , they now have Vince Gil and Glen fry’s son playing with them, was simply a brilliant gig, there famous harmony’s were incredible. There was no opening act and I just read how they played 27 songs , there coming to Australia next year, I’ll definitely be going to see them again

I’m jealous. I got tickets today for March. I’ll sorely miss Frey; loved his sense of humour. However, I loved their last 3 in oz, and Vince is very good.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
lukeanddad said:
I’m jealous. I got tickets today for March. I’ll sorely miss Frey; loved his sense of humour. However, I loved their last 3 in oz, and Vince is very good.
It was my wife’s 50th that day and I told her a couple of months back they’d we’d go , she said she didn’t really know there stuff so I told her to have a look on YouTube , at the concert there was only one song she didn’t know, turns out she’s a massive Eagles fan and she didn’t know it :D , she said it’s just about the best gig she’s seen.