Congratulations to Conti | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations to Conti

fightingfury88

Tiger Cub
Nov 22, 2011
Bendigo
Amazing. What did we give up to get her?
Pick 1 in the 2019 draft. Bargain. I believe Western Bulldogs used that pick on Gabby Newton.

It's sometimes easy to forget that Mon is only turning 23 next week. Plenty of time left to win multiple League B&Fs!

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Pick 1 in the 2019 draft. Bargain. I believe Western Bulldogs used that pick on Gabby Newton.

It's sometimes easy to forget that Mon is only turning 23 next week. Plenty of time left to win multiple League B&Fs!
Didn't think of it at the time but nabbing the norm smith medalist and B&F winner from the premier was a pretty good get.

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Saw Port Adelaide held their Best and Fairest back until the players returned to training this week and held a joint night with AFLW.

Nice idea, reckon it will become the norm.

Reactions: 1 users