Congratulations to Jason Torney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations to Jason Torney

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
Good to see Jason Torney finally lift some silverwear. Only pitty is that it wasnt for the Tigers.

On a separate note, I really enjoyed watching the grand final on Saturday night. It was great seeing (especially from Adelaide's end) midfielders doing some damage around goals. Lets hope the Richmond midfielders can do the same!

A

admin

Good to see Jason Torney....
It was so strange seeing horney in Crows colours. Makes me sad, but he'd have to be rubbing his hands the way things have worked out for him, both in going back home and in going to such a slick footy team.

midfielders doing some damage around goals. Lets hope the Richmond midfielders can do the same

What I'd give for a couple of our 30+ posession midfielders to lower their stats a bit but use every posession like Andrew McLeod did. Every one of them hurt the opposition.